Chapter 7

Jana as she sat on the couch looked at her father with ashen gray hair with a professional suave to it,his muscular build,weighing at two hundred thirty pounds and six feet two inches with deep brown eyes. She was amazed at how her father has turned out to be amazing man through her life as for her mother when she came out to the living room with a plate full of food, she looked at her mom thoughtfully too seeing her mom's hair turn gray with time as it curls to the shoulder,deep brown eyes shone with love from her father, a little weight gain she's about one hundred fifty pounds and five feet four inches a very small woman with my father being tall.

Jana loved both of her parent's including the way they support her as she finally spoke,

"Mom,Dad, I am worried about Angel not liking the fact that I feel it is time we have children even adopting all the money we worked up in Michigan has followed us here and we have been successful for the past year, yes we need to get back to work before bringing kids and pets into our home but our business is following us we will be naming it Windsong just like the one in Michigan and it will have books and cafe too. I do love her an at the same time I'm not sure who I am, last year I told Gunther and Wallace I was lesbian but I'm not clearly sure. Geesh, I have so much running through my mind."

Gabriel and Mary looked at each other as everything rambled out of Jana as if they could solve everything for their daughter. Gabriel smiled just enough to show concern as he responded,

"Baby girl, I see that you and Angel are in love, though me and your mother support the choices you make we are concerned that this year might be a downfall with just moving here an now trying to get everything comfortable for you both. We love you and we care for Angel but this is a challenge and now that you have hurt you're ankle the first day you've been here it is raising concerns majorly."

Jana listened to her dad just was questioning his point of view if they have supported her and Angel than what could make a worse downfall?

Angel got into town in hopes of getting what she needed even though it took her about thirty-minutes to get to the location of Downtown Roseland since their home sits on the outskirts of downtown. She saw a lot of business that were empty that needed someone to own them but she knew right now her and Jana are going to have to get jobs before resetting up their bookstore and cafe again even though they have money now it is going to be gone quickly at this rate.

Angel found a local hardware store to get her fence and flowers than as soon as she was about to leave she ran into the last person she expected which was Scarlett. Scarlett's eyes lit up as she spoke,

"Oh my gosh, Angel! what are you doing in Kansas?"

Angel raised her eyebrows replying,

"I would be asking you the same thing since last I checked you were supposed to be in a mental ward."

Scarlett waved her hand off responding,

"Oh I was trust me for like a whole six months, so seriously what are you doing here? I mean hell last I checked you were still in Michigan with Jana by the way where is she? you two never leave without the other."

Angel just shook her head replying,

"I moved here because we needed a bigger place for the both of us. Jana is at home with a sprained ankle, she fell down the stairs this morning."

Scarlett hugged Angel with a big smile responding,

"I am very sorry about her ankle but also glad you two have made it for a year together and moved out here by the way I am needing your help in finding me a partner if possible and if your not to busy?"

Angel knew Scarlett was trouble to begin with this is going to cause big issues with her and Jana so she replied,

"Sorry Scarlett, I can't do that, I mean we can be friends as long as you don't try to attack me again like you did in Michigan but otherwise no Jana needs me more than anything right now and we have a lot going on."