Chapter 25

Jana and Angel walked into their home that have felt distance away, Jana felt so sorrow saying,

"Angel, I have sold all of your personal items but I kept your grandma's stuff in the attic. I didn't know if you'd ever return to me and our children. We are now in our fifties with teenagers and I don't know if I'll spark will be there. I made love to you as Annabel to have a feeling of my one true love back, yet it felt like a crime to be making love to a woman who wasn't you. I didn't sleep with anyone else, when you told me you slept with Scarlett my heart shredded."

Angel backed away replying,

"Than what was it back at Tamera's? Do you even love me at all? I am what made you who you are today. Jana, we can get back to being us, I never loved Scarlett."

Jana backfired responding,

"I love you Angel, with everything in my heart. What I did back at Tamera's is my pure excitement toward you."

Angel felt her eyes moist replying,

"I will stay on the couch tonight, I never felt so heartbroken in my life especially over you."

Jana grabbed Angel's wrist responding,

"I am so sorry it has been built up inside me in so long, please let's go lay down, we've had a rough day."

Angel released her wrist from Jana replying,

"No, you think I am still Annabel and I am not Annabel, I have changed myself back for you and yet I am still Scarlett's minion because she had brainwashed you too."

Jana raised a brow responding,

"Brainwashed me, Angel, she tried to kill me, she wanted me dead and even had a death threat sent out all over this state."

Angel huffed infuriating replying,

"Yet, you still believe that I am following in her footsteps."

Jana tried her best to keep calm, she calmly responded,

"Angel, you were gone for over ten years, I don't know what to expect."

Angel calmed down herself replying,

"You are right, we will start over again. Hopefully, no more bad stuff from our end."

Jana held Angel's hand responding,

"We will do our best, for now I think we should get used to living in the same house again."

Angel nodded in agreement. Angel looked around the home as if it were her first time here, yes, she got it back but reliving that horrible day had scarred her for life, she looked at Jana with deep sadness,

"I can't live here, we need a new place, this has horrible memories of what Scarlett did after we moved in. I am calling back the Realtor and move us a new home."

Jana took a deep breath then hugged Angel around her waist replying,

"We will move then, anything to get you comfortable."

Angel held Jana close feeling her warmth against her responding,

"That would be wonderful. Thing is, you love being near your mom, what are we to do?"

Jana chuckled replying,

"Mom is fine and she understands what you have gone through."

Angel sighed responding,

"Where to next?"

Jana turned Angel around replying,

"Anywhere, I will still be with you."