Taylor York~ You meet him in a coffee shop

Summer was always kind of boring to me.

My family was always working so I rarely went on holiday and when I did it was just camping for a weekend.

Today I was at a coffee shop with my laptop, just because I wanted to get out of the house. I ordered a green tea and sat back at my table listening to music. Paramore to be precise. They are my favourite band and I had been lucky enough to see them in concert once! But I hadn't met them yet.

Just as the chorus to 'Grow Up' starts, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I couldn't believe it, the one and only Taylor York from Paramore was stood in front of me with a coffee in his hand and a smile on his face.

"Um, hi. Do you mind if i sit here? There arent any other tables." he asked with another smile, he looked kind of nervous too.
It took me a while to reply, I snapped out my daydream when he started to walk away.

"No wait! I mean uh, sure you can sit here.." I said as calmly as I could, but who could be calm when Taylor freaking York just asked me if he could sit with me???

"Hah, thanks. For a second there I thought you'd blanked out." He said with a laugh

"No, sorry I just went into a daydream as all..."you replied, blushing.

"Oh? How come? " He asked with a smirk, it was obvious he had heard my- or should I say his music balsting through my headphones.

"Doesn't matter." I said smiling at him as he sat down.

I put my headphones back on, trying to keep my music at a minimum, to keep from embarrassing myself more.
I continue listening, occasionally sneaking looks at the handsome man sitting opposite me, on his phone.

The live version of "That's What You Get" from The Final Riot came on shuffle and out the corner of my eye I seen him lift his head a little.
During the song the part where Hayley shouts "Ladies and Gentlemen, Taylor York!" played in
And obviously I didn't have my volume down low enough as he lifted his head more and looked at me, laughing.

" So I guess you heard that..." I said to him, blushing.

"Yeah, I heard, but hey always nice to meet a fan." he laughs.

"Yeah... " I said, still blushing.

"So whats your name?" he asked

"(Y/N)"

"Thats a lovely name." He smiles at me as I blush. "So do you wanna get out of here and go for a walk or something?" He looks kind of nervous. Its cute.

"Sure why not." I say with a smile, trying to keep calm. I pack up my laptop and put it into my backpack, which Taylor insists he carries for me.

"So where are we going?" I ask him as we walk out the little coffee shop.

"I dont know, maybe the park?"

"Sure" I cant stop smiling at him.
We walk for a while in silence for a while and then I feel a warm hand slip into mines, interlocking our fingers
"but when our fingers interlock, I can't deny, can't deny, you're worth it."

We reach the park, and walk around talking about different things from, his music to my family life.

"So how come you were by yourself today? " He asks looking at me.

"I had nothing to do, everyones busy so I just decided I wanted to get out the house." I shrugged

"No boyfriend to be with? Im sure a pretty girl like you would have a boyfriend? " He asks shyly making me laugh.

"Nope, no boyfriend," I laugh, "Why do you ask?" I could see the blush crawl across his face as he looked at our still interlocked hands, swinging them slightly.

"Well...just because I think youre really cute and I really like you..." He says, as we sit down on a near by bench, him still not looking at me.
I was so happy, he actually liked me!

"Really?" I say when he finally looked up at me.

"Yeah... Is that bad?"

"No, not at all..." now I'm the one starting at our hands.
I feel a hand on my chin, bringing my face up to look at his.

"Can I try something?" He whispers, moving his face closer to mines.

"Yeah?" I asked, confused.

In an instant, he leans forward, connecting his lips to mines. Butterflies fill my stomach as his lips move with mines. His hands rest on my waist and my own travel to his curly brown hair.

After about 5 minutes, we both pull away, breathless, looking deeply into each others eyes.

"Wow..." I breath.

"Wow." He repeats and pulls me into a hug.

He soon pulls away and says "Can I take you out this weekend?"

"I would love for you to." I smile at him

Instead of responding he leans in for another kiss.
Who would've thought today I would meet the Taylor York and this would happen?

Okay that was my first imagine of this book I'll take requests and I hope you enjoyed reading ^~^