Tyler Joseph~ Truce

"The sun will rise and we will try again."

That's what he always said when he comforted me.

Tyler Joseph. My best friend. He saw me through everything; boyfriends, break ups, good days and bad days.
There wasn't a time he wouldn't be there to support me, or so I thought.

When times got really bad for both of us he always reminded me how much of an impact it would make if I died.

"Stay alive, for me."

He would say. I just never thought about what would happen the other way around.

The nights are the worst. I try to phone him but it rings out and goes to voice mail as it's  been doing for a month now.

When he was here, I didn't fear those lonley, sad nights by myself because, he was just a phone call away.

No one else I knew would answer the phone at silly o'clock in the morning. Except him...

" I will fear the night again, I hope I'm not my only friend."

I was so proud of him, he'd achieved so much in his life. I loved when he preformed, he was so passionate about it and I knew he loved doing it but, it got harder and harder until eventually he had to stop. Even still I was so insanly proud of what he had become.

"Take pride in what is sure to die"

A month ago. That's when he finally gave up his fight. He died. With me by his side.

And the last words he ever spoke were;

"The sun will rise and we will try again."

BRB CRYING MY EYES OUT AT MY OWN STORY
Also I wrote this at like 3am bc I was feeling sad lmao