8:

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Bakit biglaan yata yan Chase?" tanong ni Renz. Nagkibit balikat lang si Chase and show them the message he got.

From: Ly

Are you and others free? my group and I having a fight tonight.. Give me a support maybe?

"tss, why bother to watch? I still hate her for what happened." Klide

"it's not her fault." pagtatangol Chase

"it's her." giit ni Klide

Nagtapunan nang matatalim na tingin ang dalawang binata sa isat isa.

"Yo! What's the urgent?" Its Jae, pero hindi sya binigyan pansin nang dalawang binata maliban nalang kay Renz.

"Ly is having a fi--, Lou? Anong ginagawa mo dito?!" Napatingin si Chase at si Klide sa kanila nang marinig na kasama ni Jae si Lou.

"Jae, bakit mo sinama si Jelou dito?! Alam mo namang delikado ikaw na ang may sabi na kelangan mag'ingat. Pero sinama mo parin sya." Galit na tanong ni Klide.

"were on the middle of our date tapos magtext kayo na pumunta dito. Anong gusto nyong gawin ko? Iwan ang girlfriend ko." Jae. Napailing nalang si Chase.

'He's really serious about Lou.' Naisip ng tatlong binata.

"tss, It's fine. Don't worry I can handle My Self." They look at Lou, she has her pokerface again.

*Kring... Kring... Kring...*

They look at Renz.

"Sino yan?" Chase

"Unknown Number..." Renz

"Sagutin mo na." Klide

"Wait." Jelou stop her as she get something to her pocket. "Go, answer it."

"Hello?" Renz answered.

[I had your Girlfriend. My Gang need a rematch and ofcourse this will be in favor of us. I'll text you the information. *toot...toot...toot*.]

LOU'S POV

"fvck.fvck.fvck!" paulit ulit na sinasabi ni Renz. Seriously? Hindi naman sya napikon sa kausap nya, Pikon na Pikon lang.

I'm with them here at the GS. Hell yeah! Pumayag akong maging Girlfriend ni Jae because this is part of my Research... And I'm telling you sooner or later. I will finish this puzzel of mine.

"Chill bro. What happened?" Jae ask.

"fvck. Jen has been kidnapped." Lahat sila nabigla. Me? Ofcourse Not. I already had a research about that Gang, and that Gang is known as Cheaters they playing dirty tricks, they not easily giving up after they lose a fight they will do anything just to win.

*and darling it was good, never looking now, and right there when we stood is HolyGro---*

"Hello?" I answer my phone,

[Lou, Jen has been kidnapped.] Lilie said.

"I Know. Someone from the other Gang called Renz to told that stupid thing."

[Okay, so I'm already late?] she said. I can imagine now that she's pouting like a little kid.

"Yeah."

[did they told that they also have Jela?]

"What? How come?" I heard her giggle,

[I just saw someone pulled her in the van and her face was covered with a hanky.]

"Ow."

[K. bye. Just informing you.] then she hung up the phone.

"Sino yun?" Jae ask.

"Lilie."

"Anong sabi?" Klide.

"Jen has been kidnapped and Jela's with her."

"What?! Kasama si Jela?" Chase, I just nod.

"Your friend and cousin was involve and it's like nothing to you! I can't believe you!" Renz shout at me. How dare him shout at me?!

"Don't shout at her!" Jae snap,

"Why?! Can't you see. She's acting like nothing happened!" Again he shouts, thats like switching my mode.

"And what do you want me to do!? Be hysterical like you? Look, Renz ikaw na ang nagsabi, My friend Jen and My cousin Jela was involve so I don't have anytime to chitchat here. Bring me Home Jae, Lets go." Then I walked to his car he followed me as he open the door before I get in I look at Renz "I'm already tracing where they bring Jen and Jela. Go to our house at exactly 9pm."