I'm not a child

Alright guys, i decided to give another story a try, please tell me if you wish for me to continue it :) enjoy the first chapter.

Chapter 1

*First Class*

Walking inside the school I looked around lost in my thought when I bump into someone falling on my butt in the process.

“Ouchh” I rub my behind trying to sooth down the pain and looked up.

I met the most gorgeous light blue eyes I have ever seen with my hazel and brown eyes. I have one eye hazel and the other one is a little brown.

I snap out of it when he smirks down at me making his blonde hair cover the top of his eyes and making me blush, ME, I’m the one blushing, I have never blushed since I was in high school.

I see a hand in front of me and I snap out of my thoughts looking at the hand like an alien object, I hear chuckling and look up to the eyes that I know will haunt me in this school.

Next thing I know there are hands under my arms standing me up like you do with a child; I look at the boy in front of me not appearing more than 19. ‘I wonder if he’s a freshman.’ I think to myself.

As I’m about to ask him what his name is and see if he can tell me where my classroom is, someone yells my name from behind me.

“Jane!! I’ve been looking all over for you woman!” I whipped around my short brown hair down to my neck moving commercially, I see Lucas coming towards me and I feel the hands put me down on the floor and pat my head before leaving me, I look up at the boy weirdly, does he not notice that I’m a teacher, he treated me like a child 2 times already.

When he turns on a corner he looks back at me sending me a smirk again, I roll my eyes and turn to Lucas smiling relieved that I won’t be lost anymore. Lucas is my best friend you could say, and he teaches in this school too.

“Hey perv” I smirk at him.

He looks at me mocking hurt with a hand to his chest. “You insult me baby” he glances around the hallway and when he sees there’s no one he smirks and leans down to give me a kiss in my neck.

Taken by surprised I step back, “It’s my first day at my new job and you want me to get in trouble already?” I look at him not really surprised that he would do that, I mean we’ve had an open relationship for the longest time you could think of, so we could both get a boyfriend or a girlfriend and when we break up with them we go back to each other knowing that our door will always be open in case of need.

He smirks at me again and I look into his gray eyes and messy black hair with boyish features and dimples when he smiles. “Well you know you actually saved my job by saying you were my girlfriend so I wouldn’t get kicked out for sleeping with that girl.”

The thing was that this dumbass had the decency to sleep with a student and even though we are in college, student and teacher relationships are not allowed, but does Luca listen? No and he never will.

I smirk up at him and put my hands in his chest running them down his torso making his eyes fill with lust, he leaned down whispered in my ear huskily “Let’s save that for later” I shivered knowing that my eyes were full of lust too, I nodded at him.

“Can you show me to my class now? I’m already 10 minutes late, and I have to learn where my other two classes are.” He took my hand and led me down the hallways introducing me to teachers passing us in the hallways till we got to my current class, hearing the screaming inside I was a little hesitant to go in.

The school didn’t have enough teachers and when I came up for the job offer they asked me to teach, Photography, Art and Training for K-9 (police officers working with dogs) since I had majored in all of them and they all had different times.