Are you okay Lucas?

Chapter  6

He saw my expression and told me to calm down “I love you kitty I really do, but I met this guy in school actually he’s a transfer, I think you had him today in one of your classes, but baby he just blew me away. After school he was last out of the shower and I couldn’t contain myself, I kissed him”

I was still in shock I mean who would’ve thought that a school boy could turn my Luca gay. I sat straight and turned my body towards him nodding for him to go on.

“Well he returned my kiss and things got heated up after that.”

My eyes were surely wider than my 56’ inch TV “you took it by the ass?”

“What?!?! Hell No!! I didn’t mean as that we had sex kitty, I meant that well things got heated and he kind of gave me a bj”

“Ohh”

“Yeah” he said.

“Who would’ve thought you would turn out to be gay hmm”

“I know eh?” I leaned my head back on his shoulder a little glad that it wouldn’t be awkward between us since we both found someone, and they are both boys.

“You’re not mad?” I turned to him confused

“No, why should I?”

“Well I mean I just came out to you, I thought you were going to be mad because of how we slept together but it turns out I’m gay”.

“Well I mean you enjoyed every time we had sex, so it’s alright I mean I also found someone or a few, I’m not sure, I’m just glad you found someone too, by the way what’s his name?”

“Jim I believe”

I fell off the couch.

“Kitty!! Are you okay?” Lucas was beside me sitting on the floor slapping my face gently.

“Jim? I could’ve sworn he was straight”

“Well baby he isn’t” He was grinning I looked at him horrified; I held my head “Mental images!! Get out, bad, bad mental images!”

Lucas was on the floor rolling in laughter at my little drama show; his laughter was so contagious after 10 minutes we were both panting on the floor laying down on the carpet next to each other.

I looked at him and that started another round of laughter for both of us.

I suddenly stopped laughing and stood up alarmed “Oh shit! The boiling water!” and I was running towards the kitchen with Lucas rolling on the floor cracking up again.

Thankfully we were able to eat normal spaghetti in a fire-free apartment, Lucas won’t let this pass, and I know it.

As if on cue he just laughs from beside me.

We had already eaten, and were on my bed trying to get some sleep before having to go to school tomorrow again, we are both tired, but we couldn’t seem to sleep.

I turn on my side and lock eyes with Lucas, he did the same thing and we just stared at each other no words needed to be spoken, we both knew that we were not acting our age and we liked it.

My eyes started closing; I muttered a low goodnight and felt Lucas kiss my forehead before putting his arms around me and falling asleep in seconds.

I stir, waking up; I cracked one eye open and see that Lucas isn’t with me. I sit up slowly to not get dizzy and swing my legs over the bed to put on my sandals, I hear the water running and was about to join him, but then I remember about Sean, Jason, Brandon, and how Lucas was now gay.