Chapter Thirteen♡

As the Sangeet ceremony progressed, the energy in the room only intensified. Ishanvi's gaze kept drifting towards Aayansh, who seemed to be mesmerized by her. She felt a flutter in her chest, but tried to brush it off as mere nervousness.

Ishanvi takes the mike on the stage and says, "Welcome everyone to the sangeet of my dear best friend Riya and Aryan."

"I hope you enjoy today's program." She continues

"I'd like to start with a special performance, dedicated to the lovely couple," Ishanvi says, her voice confident and clear. "Please put your hands together for Riya's childhood friend, Piyush!"

The crowd applauds as Piyush takes the stage, adjusting the mic stand. He flashes a charming smile at Riya, who blushes and looks away, giggling.

Piyush begins to sing a soulful rendition of a popular Bollywood love song, his voice weaving a spell over the audience. Ishanvi watches, mesmerized, as Riya and Aryan sway to the music, lost in their own little world.

As the performance ends, Ishanvi takes the mic again. "Next up, we have a special dance performance by Aryan's cousins, followed by a medley of songs by our very own in-house singer, Parth!"

The program flows smoothly, with each performance more energetic and entertaining than the last. Ishanvi ensures everything runs like clockwork, her organizational skills shining through.

But amidst the chaos of coordinating the event, Ishanvi's gaze keeps drifting towards Aayansh, who's watching her with an intensity that makes her heart race. She feels like he's seeing right through her, to the secrets she's keeping hidden.

The function is going on and the next performance is by Ishaanvi and Akshay. They go for the dance and Aayansh gets jealous seeing them leaving.those people

"Chikni Kamar pe teri, mera dil fisal gaya..."

Akshay voice rang out, and he started to dance. Ishanvi joined in, their movements perfectly in sync.

Ishanvi spun around, her hips swiveling to the left and right. Akshay mirrored her steps, his eyes shining with excitement.

"Dhadhang dhang dhang!"

Ishanvi's hands ran through her hair, and Akshay jumped in, his arms waving in the air. They were like two peas in a pod, their friendship and chemistry palpable.

"Chikni Kamar pe teri, mera dil fisal gaya. Strongly, Yeh Jadu Tera mujhpe chal gaya!"

Ishanvi and Akshay moved closer, their bodies swaying to the beat. They were lost in the music, their laughter and smiles infectious.

"O Darling, tu pehle se kitna badal gaya?"

Ishanvi teased Akshay, her finger pointing at him. Akshay pretended to be offended, his hands on his hips.

Ishanvi and Akshay moved in perfect sync, their feet tapping out the rhythm.

"Teri meri ye jodi jamayegi..."

Ishanvi spun around, her arms extended, and Akshay caught her hand, twirling her back.

"Apane love ki kahani banegi..."

Ishanvi lip-synced, her eyes locked on Akshay's, as they moved in tandem.

"Tujhko nakhre uthane padenge..."

Ishanvi pretended to pout, her hands on her hips, and Akshay mimicked her, making funny faces.

"Saare chakkar bhulane padenge..."