prologue

Prologue:

Scene: 1

Aayansh Agniwanshi, the ruthless CEO of Agniwanshi CO., stood tall, his eyes fixed on the woman his parents wanted him to marry. Ishanvi Shekhawat, a Criminal Lawyer and owner of V&A Law firm, was everything he didn't want in a wife - sunshine, optimism, and a bleeding heart.

Their families had met at Aryan and Riya's wedding, and now they were forcing Aayansh and Ishanvi together. The two had met briefly, and it was clear they hated each other.

"I don't want to marry her," Aayansh growled, his deep voice firm. "She's too... cheerful."

His father, smiled warmly. "Aayansh, Ishanvi is perfect for you. She'll bring light into your life."

Aayansh snorted. "I don't need light. I need power, control, and a business that runs smoothly."

Ishanvi, standing across from him, spoke up. "I don't want to marry him either. He's too... heartless."

Her father, Mr. Shekhawat, placed a gentle hand on her arm. "Ishanvi, Aayansh needs someone like you. You'll bring love and care into his life."

Ishanvi raised an eyebrow. "I doubt that. He's too far gone."

Aayansh's expression turned cold. "I don't need love or care. I need a business partner, not a wife."

But their families were insistent. Aayansh and Ishanvi were forced to accept their arranged marriage, despite their mutual dislike.

Little did they know, their lives were about to become forever entwined.
___________________________________________
Scene: 2

Aayansh and Ishanvi sat together on the couch, watching the sunset through the window. They had been married for months, and their initial hatred had slowly turned into a comfortable silence.

But tonight was different. Tonight, they both felt a spark, a connection they couldn't ignore.

Aayansh turned to Ishanvi, his eyes locked on hers. "Ishanvi, from the moment I met you, I knew you were different. Your sunshine and optimism were like a ray of light in my dark world. I tried to resist, to keep my walls up, but you slowly broke them down. Your kindness, your empathy, your beauty...it all captivated me."

Ishanvi's heart raced as Aayansh's words poured out.

"I was wrong to doubt you, to think you were weak. You're the strongest person I know, and I'm so grateful to have you by my side. I love you, Ishanvi. I love your laughter, your smile, your tears. I love everything about you."

Ishanvi's eyes shone with tears as Aayansh's hand reached out, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I love you too, Aayansh," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, Aayansh and Ishanvi shared a tender kiss, their hearts filled with a love they never thought possible.