Chapter one ♡

Author P.O.V

In the city Jaipur

In the large building of Agniwanshi CO. Ltd the atmosphere was tensed because the deal was lost by someone betrayal

In the conference there was a tension between the employees because of the fear of their boss. Suddenly the room falls silent as the door swings open, revealing Aayansh standing at the threshold. His presence commands attention, his gaze piercing through the room with an air of mystery and strength.

For Aayansh Agniwanshi, the features could include a blend of sharp business acumen, strategic thinking, a mysterious aura, and a commanding presence. He might possess the ability to navigate complex business deals effortlessly while also exhibiting a ruthless streak when dealing with adversaries in the underground world. His eyes are a piercing shade of deep, intense brown. They seem to hold a hidden depth, reflecting his complex personality and the secrets he guards closely. His gaze is known to unsettle even the most composed individuals, hinting at the mysteries that lie beneath the surface.

With each step he takes into the room, the atmosphere shifts, charged with anticipation and intrigue. Aayansh's confident stride exudes power and charisma, drawing all eyes towards him as if pulled by an invisible force.

As he moves further into the space, a hushed murmur sweeps through the crowd, whispers of fear and curiosity trailing in his wake.

"Can anyone tell me who stole the presentation and gave to that bastard" said Aayansh in his dangerous voice.

"Sir we don't know anything who stole presentation" one employee said in trembling voice.

"I am giving the last warning for all of you who was at the fault come otherwise I will give them dangerous punishment" said Aayansh in high voice. "So anyone don't know na now see, Khurana come with the CCTV footage and show them who is the culprit".

Mr Khurana, Secretary of Aayansh came with the CCTV footage and show them on the projector. The footage was about Aayansh cabin where Mr Sharma the head manager stole the presentation from the laptop of Aayansh in the absence of him.

"So Mr Sharma can you tell me the reason of your this action" Said Aayansh in authoritve tone.

"I...sir...I" said Mr Sharma in trembling voice look like the word was stuck in his mouth.

"Sir trust me" again Mr Sharma said.

Aayansh: "Trust, I trusted you, believed in you, and this is how you repay me? Selling me out for mere money to my enemy? You've not only betrayed me but also your own integrity. Money can be earned again, but trust once broken, is never the same. You've chosen the path of greed over loyalty, and that speaks volumes about your character. Know this, I will rise stronger from this betrayal, but you will forever be remembered as the one who chose silver over honor."

Mr Sharma: "Sir , it's not personal, it's just business. I had to think about my future, my family. I couldn't resist the offer, it was too tempting. Please try to understand, it was a difficult decision for me."

Aayansh: "Business or not, loyalty should never be compromised for personal gain. You've lost my trust. Your actions speak louder than your words. I will never forget the betrayal you've committed today. As for me, this setback will only fuel my determination to succeed, with or without you by my side."