before we start!!

hiii! <3

tysm for choosing to read this book, I appreciate it very much! This is my first actual book published on this or any app- so I'd be happy to receive some tips or reviews from you guys. I'm also sure my writing style should improve through the story, since I'm still experimenting with different styles and I need to get really comfy with writing again. 

So, now for the story or the characters itself:

This story is obviously inspired by the movie Carol (2015) with Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara, as well as the original book from Patricia Highsmith.

For my own experience, I found Carol in the book sometimes very different from the Carol in the movie. Her mood changes, her whole behavior in general differed strongly from the movie. 

Do you guys also feel this was or is it just me?

Anyways, since I couldn't decide which version of the character versions of Carol I should choose in this book, I chose to write a mix of them, or at least I tried to (because hand to the heart, Carol was far more attractive in the movie)

The trigger warnings (sexual stuff, mental health stuff, child loss etc.) are written on top of every chapter

I hope this story will bring you pleasure in reading!! And again- I'm open to criticism and any kind of tips you guys have.

Have fun reading!