Chapter 4

"Hey Chrissy! Why did you leave in such a rush on Monday!?! You bowled your 300!! Now you need to get your picture taken for our wall," Tony cheered as I walked past the front desk of the Bowling alley.

"Sorry! Robby needed me to go to the office! Would you believe it! On my day off too," I lied as I stopped and leaned against the front counter.

"That's Robby for ya! Now... Let's go take that picture," He claimed as he pulled his phone out, "Get your strike ball!"

I quickly rolled my bag down to lane 15 and unzipped it, pulling out my Storm Crux ball. Then I walked over to Tony and held up my ball smiling. He snapped the picture, "Great! That'll be up on the wall within a week!"

"Thank you Tony," I told him and walked back over to lane 15 putting my Strike ball and 10 pin ball down on the ball return rack.

"No prob! When is Robby gonna get here? I need to run an idea by him for the new place that I want to buy," Tony informed and headed back behind the counter. In the corner of my eye I could see a dark figure sitting down at the bar; looking at me and watching every move I made.

"He uh," I started, "should be here in like 5 to 10 minutes. He got held back at the office." My attention was on the guy who had noticed that I saw him I slowly walked over to the bar and ordered a coke, sitting down next to the guy.

I turned to him with a little smirk playing on my face and asked, "So you come here often, Jonathan?"

"Uh... Uh... Uh," He stumbled on his words, "I... Uh... How'd you- you know it was me? Am I really that obvious?" He put his head down on the bar and groaned in frustration.

"No, you're not all that obvious... But... When you kept staring at me... It was obvious to me. I thought I told you to leave me alone," I complained calmly as I took a sip of my coke.

"But... But I can't. I... After that night... I swear I fell in love with you. You and your beautiful brown eyes," he mumbled with his head still down on the bar.

I rolled my 'beautiful brown eyes' and replied, "You are so full of it. You were so drunk that night. Jonathan, you clearly don't know me. If you knew me you'd know that I don't tolerate consistently being lied to. Let alone by someone who is a stranger."

"You don't even know half of it, Christina. The only thing I had drunk that night was water. I was so sober. I probably took advantage of you. But there's one thing I know; I know that you already mean a lot to me. I may not know you... But I want to get to know you. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met... and you... Your personality is everything that I've dreamt of in a woman my entire life... Please... Just give me a chance," He was now looking up at me with his dark brown eyes shimmering. I then realized that the lanes were on for warm ups.

"Yeah. No. Why the fuck we're you here any ways? You didn't belong here in Mid July. You just didn't. Now please leave me alone!"

"I had to go to-," He started but I cut him off.

"I-I have to go Jonathan.... I'm sorry... If I need you... I'll contact you, but don't count on it. Now leave me alone," I pried as I hopped up and walked away with my coke, leaving him speechless.

"Hey Robby, you ready to dominate," I asked placing my coke down on the table. Robby gave me a skeptic look because I had rushed over to our lane.

"Heck yeah! I'm ready for this! Why didn't you tell me you bowled a 300!?! I had to find out from Tony," Robby informed slightly disappointed.

"You know a lot has been on my mind this Robby," I mumbled as I picked up my bowling ball and wiping it off before getting in my 'bowling stance'.

By the end of league I was just whipped and wanted to go home. Normally 3 games for me in nothing... But I guess this pregnancy just has me a little sluggish. Robby and I walked out of the Alley and as we passed Jonathan who was still at the bar watching my every move Robby put his arm around my shoulder.

Hope that makes him slightly jealous.

**

Hey guys can I please get some feedback?

Thanks for reading!!!

- JJ :)