Chapter 31: What's Next

AJ

The week started out with a roller coaster of emotions when I first got back home. The media was waiting for us at the airport, and they wanted to know the details about everything I did in the US. Plus they wanted to know about Charles, Caitlin, and Mackenzie Holmes. Then some reporters asked me questions about Jenna Ortega.

Which I didn't comment or answer any of those questions, because even though I got rid of my instagram, I still know what everyone is saying. I know that I have been trending for a what I said about Mackenzie over Caitlin. I have been trending because I have been spending so much time with Charles. But it got crazier when Jenna posted the picture of us together after meeting each other after the masked singer.

And this of course started more dating rumors, but this time I am not going to comment or answer those questions. Because I'm still building myself back up. I am focusing on my recovery. Which is going really well, especially since they think that I am only going to miss Bahrain.

Which of course I made the joke that I could be like every other F1 fan and cheer from the stands. I even joked about wearing a Charles t shirt and making a sign. Charles just shakes his head, because he knows that I would do it too.

Anyways like I said I have been going to physical therapy, messaging and hanging with friends, working, and of course spending time with Charles. Which of course I had paparazzi show up almost every time I leave, but the one that's trending was when I went dress shopping in Milan.

The media didn't know if I would be attending Andrea's wedding or not, but when they saw me walking around Milan with the bride to be, it confirmed it. Plus it sparked more rumors about Charles and I.

But I had fun hanging out with Andrea, and her best friend Simone. They helped me pick out the dress for the wedding and it was beautiful to the point that Andrea made a joke that I am going to out shine her at her own wedding. But I told her that it was impossible for me to out shine her because she is gorgeous.

Which made her smile and say...

Andrea- If I was into women I would have stolen you from my cousin along time ago.

Simone- Plus I bet AJ has a bigger bank account than Daniel Maldini.

AJ- Wow I see your priorities lol.

Simone- But I am not wrong. Because Daniel only makes a little more than $2 million a year and a net worth of $4 million. And you make...

I watched Simone pull out her phone to look up my net worth. I watched as confusion started to cover her face, and then looks up at me to say...

Simone- It doesn't have your complete net worth anywhere. All it mentioned is that you make $45 million salary just from Ferrari alone, but...

AJ- But it doesn't show my whole net worth. Well that's because they don't know what I make from sponsors, events, and other investments. Plus I don't want everyone to know exactly how much money I have.

Andrea- In other words she's loaded and probably pretty close to being a billionaire.

Simone- But I am very curious and want to know. So please at least give me a hint.

AJ- Let's just say that I am worth more than Charles.

Andrea- So yeah she's worth more than $200 million.

I watched as Simone's jaw dropped, and I just give her a smile. After that we went and ate before going are own ways. But I will see them tomorrow for the rehearsal dinner.

On my way to the hotel, Charles calls me and says...

Charles- Are you still out with Andrea and Simone?