The Awakening.

(No one's pov)
It was a peaceful morning, well not for Shelly, Shelly was mostly concerned for Vee. She was snapped out of her thoughts by a knock on the door. She would open it, just to find Vee standing there. Vee would quickly walk in, not wasting anytime. She gave Shelly a look, which made her feel slightly nervous.

"W-what? Do you need anything Vee?"
Shelly would speak. slightly nervous, though she tried to hide it. Vee would narrow her eyes and put out three pictures of a black figure running swiftly down the hall. It was pretty hard to see it since it was blurred from running.

"Have you seen anything suspicious? Like this?"
Vee questioned her, narrowing her eyes. Shelly would look at the pictures, staring. It was hard to remember if she had seen it or not, but she could recall when Dandy was gone and Toodles said a black figure chased her.

Shelly thought for a moment, before turning her head to Vee.
"I don't remember but Toodles did tell me about a black figure chasing her the other day!.."
Shelly felt Vee's eyes burning on her, her stomach churned from nervousness.

"Toodles?"
Vee questioned, narrowing her eyes. She wasnt buying it or she was confused, but it was hard to tell for sure! Shelly would simply nod to her though.
"Strange...huh?"
Vee would speak once again, noticing the nervousness in Shelly's body language.
"You good?"

"Y-yeah.."
Shelly would speak, she was nervous. She tried to shake it off. Though, it wouldn't go away that easily. She clenched her fists out of nervousness, slowly calming herself down. She unclenched her fists before Vee noticed Shelly did.

"I'll see you, in my room tomorrow."
Vee said, dropping a paper on Shelly's table. She would leave, Shelly was calm now, but mostly curious. She would grab the note, unfolding it.

It read;
Don't trust Dandy, he's trying to manipulate us into doing his dirty work. He already got Astro and Pebble.

Shelly let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, she put the paper back down. She would think before going back to pacing around the room.