Sorrowful.

(Astro's pov + slight Moonflower)
Me and Dandy were in the security room, I had already finished my food. Dandy would be talking nonstop about how much he loved the garden and us being friends. Well...I wished we were more than friends. He talked on and on about the garden though, I didn't stop him this time. There was this warm feeling..I couldn't tell what it was. I just kept listening to him.

"Heyyy! Astro, you listening?"
Dandy would snap me out of my thoughts, confusing thoughts. I would nod, looking at him. I sat up straight, looking at him once again.

I need to stop thinking about him all the time...I have other friends, like Vee and Shelly!

I would think for a moment, before Dandy finished his food.

"I have to go, bye!"
He spoke in a soft, gentle voice. I didn't want him to go yet, but he had to.

What kind of friend am I if I don't want him to go do his duties?

I would tell myself, getting up and leaving, Dandy waved goodbye to me. Even though he knew I wouldn't wave back because I was too ashamed to show my four arms. He always knew how to make me feel better about myself.

Should I even be ashamed of my four arms?

I thought, getting into my room and lying down. I was too tired to really do anything, as always.

"Stop thinking about him.."
I would accidentally say out loud.

You're gonna get caught if you keep doing that, stop doing that Astro!

I told myself, even though I might say it in the future.

I heard Vee from outside my room, she seemed to be yelling at someone. It was rare for Vee to get mad or yell at all. I would go to sleep, trying to ignore the yelling.