Odd Zone.

(No one's pov)
It was breakfast time, Vee had finally arrived. Of course, Astro and Dandy were the first to the table. Vee never knew why she went to the table when she was a robot, she saw Shelly.

"Hi Vee!!"
Shelly would say, walking up to Vee and hugging her. Vee waved, waiting for Shelly to let go. Soon Shelly would let go, Toodles was with Pebble, looking slightly scared. Vee wondered why Toodles looked scared, well, everyone had been having nightmares recently.

"We have pancakes and waffles, get what you want!"
Dandy would speak, putting the waffles and pancakes on the table. Everyone immediately got some, except Vee. Vee got her usual, a cup of ichor. She began walking to Shelly's room, Shelly followed behind.

"Thank youu!"
Toodles would say when Teagan cut her chocolate pancakes, Teagan nodded and let with Toodles. Astro gave Pebble his usual dog food. Dandy and Astro got their breakfast, heading to the security cameras, where Dandy would usually eat.

"A good day huh?"
Tisha would say, she had ate earlier. She was cleaning the floors and dusting, she needed it to be PERFECT no dirty spots ANYWHERE.

"I guess."
Rodger responded before leaving Scraps, Goob, Teagan, Tisha, and Glisten alone. The other toons were at the play shop or...getting and doing their own thing. No reason for it really! The others ate at the table and chatted, talking about their dreams, things they did, ect.

Dandy and Astro would be in the security room, Pebble was also there. Pebble would be playing with his squeaky toy while Astro and Dandy talked, Astro would listen as Dandy went on about 'How much he liked the garden and their friendship'.