5

Noxus lunged for Aurelia. She let him, the tension dissipating the moment his hands touched her face. He encased her lips with his, and she felt the eruption of fireworks within her. The hunger that she felt with his kiss sent her over the edge of just basic horniness. She needed to have him, but she would make sure she didn't make the first move with it.

As he kissed her, he let his hands wander her body, touching every curve that she had. When he couldn't get enough, he pulled at the v of her dress until her breasts sprang over the top. He latched himself onto one of the nipples, sucking and biting.

The pleasure made Aurelia's knees start to buckle, and a moan escaped her mouth as he switched to the other breast. His spit mixed with the cold air, caused her nipples to harden more.

He came up for air and dove his mouth into hers. She had freedom now, she knew that he wanted this, she could feel it. Feeling his hardened cock beneath his pants with her hand, she dropped them both to start removing the barrier.

She worked his large cock with her hand before she dropped to her knees. She admired its thickness and length. Leaning in, she licked her tongue against the tip. He exhaled and clenched his body, hardening his member further. She put the head in her mouth, and Noxus adjusted, pulling her up from where she was until she was looking in his eyes.

"Absolutely not," he said as he started walking, pushing her, until they hit a tree.

Aurelia became worried and upset, upset that she had pushed too far, until she saw the look of desire in his eyes.

Noxus pushed closer to her, her breasts still hanging from her dress, now stimulated by the texture of his shirt.

"As much as I'd love to feel your mouth there, my cock won't be going anywhere except your pussy until your pregnant," he said gruffly.

She didn't feel shocked or dismay by his words; she felt longing. Longing for something within her deeper. Her pussy swelled and dripped with excitement. Feeling all of the feminism leaving her body, she knew she was his to do whatever he wanted with her.

He plunged his mouth back into hers as he watched her face. She didn't retract from his words, instead he saw more want within her eyes.

Aurelia moved her hips to gain friction with his growing cock at her stomach.

Untangling their mouths, he turned her around to face the tree and lowered her head a bit with his hand. He took the bottom of her dress up and flipped it over her hips. The fabric of her underwear made him let out a soft groan as he could see the wetness he had caused.

Moving the thong to the side, he knelt down and started placing kisses and lock licks on her pussy from the clit to her entrance, then back up to the clit. He worked her clit with his tongue, slowly at first and then picking up pace. He stuck to the rhythm that elicited the most moans and quivers. Her moans elicited a growl to escape his mouth, causing Aurelia to orgasm so hard that her legs were shaking, about to give out completely.

He stood and turned her back to face him, holding her dress up above her hips. He picked her up and put one arm on her back and one on the tree.

She could feel his cock at the entrance of her dripping pussy as she wrapped her legs around him, wanting to seal the distance.

"Fuck," he moaned as he started to slip in slowly. Each inch filled her with more ecstasy as it slid further in completely to its base. He kept still, allowing her walls to stretch around him.

Slowly, he bounced her up and down. Her head fell back as the pleasure consumed her, causing him to pick up the pace while thrusting his hips, holding onto her for dear life. His breathing picked up, and their eyes met; his eyes were dark.