"Kacchan"

It was a school day. It was time for school, Katsuki Bakugou was getting ready for school till his phone got a notification from his lil boyfriend saying that he's also getting ready. Remembering what #1Allmightfan had said he said, he doesn't feel like responding. He buttons up his school shirt and gets his backpack and ready to go. His minions weren't outside of his door, so he's glad he at least gets peace. He started asking himself "who could #1Allmightfan be?" His mind went to Deku but Bakugou immediately got grossed out just by even thinking about it. He continued wondering while walking to school. He saw Deku and Deku was just muttering to himself. Bakugou rolled his eyes and looked away. He was still thinking to himself "what if it is Deku?" His heart kept pounding like it wanna escape.
He was in class by now, all that thinking made his head hurt. He puts his down to block all the noises from everyone else. He lifts his arm slowly to see what Deku was doing, Deku was just writing in his notebook, the one Bakugou had exploded and thrown out.
Bakugou just stared for a while and just grabbed his notebook before Deku could. He looked at what he was writing.
"I love my boyfriend, he's so sweet to me" -what was said in the notebook
Bakugou started crying from holding in his laughter while Deku just stared at him without trying to do anything. Bakugou started laughing out loud where everyone could hear him.
"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?? THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN HAVING NO ONE AT ALL" Bakugou yelled and laughed while showing everyone.
Deku felt embarrassed and hid his face in his backpack.
Bakugou then threw Deku notebook back on his desk and said
"Hope you still remember what I said."
"Just dive off the roof and pray that you'll get a quirk, or even a girlfriend."
Bakugou said that in a smug tone.
Izuku just sat there, without saying anything at all, just staring at Bakugou.
No thoughts in his mind.
Just pure emptiness.
Bakugou kept pushing him around after class was done.
Bakugou felt no guilt or anything.
Deku just did nothing. He didn't say anything at all.
Once Izuku walked home, he greeted his mother so she wouldn't worry about him.
He then went to his room, he threw his backpack down and just went on Herocord to talk to his boyfriend.
He didn't feel like chatting with him so he just turned it off and went to sleep.
Die didn't message at all either.
Bakugou waited for a message.
Katsuki Bakugou waited for a message.
Kacchan waited for Deku message.