"Internet lover"

It was a Tuesday morning. School was cancelled due to weather being terrible.
Izuku was thankful for that. He didn't have to deal with Bakugou reign of terror, including his minions.
Izuku kept spamming Die with All might stickers to wake up.
[Die is typing...]
[Die is typing..]
Die is typing.]
Die: STOP SENDING ME STUPID SHIT
Izuku was happy that Die was online
He started yapping
and yapping
and yapping..
andddd yapping......
Die just kept listening
He didn't tell him to shut up once
Izuku was mainly talking about how he wants to be a hero, and how he designed a hero costume and how he wants to make his mom happy and put a smile on her face.
[Die is typing...]
[Die is typing..]
[Die is typing.]
Die: Aye, what's your quirk or something. I never knew what your quirk was. Although you're in a different class, I never seen you. I don't know your quirk either.
Izuku froze and immediately thought of something, he doesn't want anyone to know about him being quirkless.
He just said his quirk was similar to all might and he can't properly explain it.
[Die is typing...]
[Die is typing..]
[Die is typing.]
Die: Are you just lying or are you serious
Izuku just told him he was serious hoping that he would agree with him.
[Die is typing...]
[Die is typing..]
[Die is tying.]
Die:Ok
Izuku signed out of relief and proceeded to talk about his life.
They have been talking to each other,
and by talking I meant like a lot, a lot, a lottttt.
6 Months later
__________________________________
One random day, on a saturday morning.
Die typed something out for Izuku.
Izuku was still sleeping.
Die really put his heart out into this message.
Something he rarely done for anyone.
Izuku woke up to a long note written by die. Izuku was surprised by it and read it.
It said:
"#1Allmightfan, although we haven't even met or seen each other in person. I'm making this for you. I love you. These past months that we have been talking, I slowly been developing feelings for you. My heart is so full of you and I can't get enough of you. I want you all to myself. You're the most amazing person I have ever met. Now, I wish that we could be together. You're perfect. Will you be my boyfriend?"
Although it was short, it made Izuku feel some type of way. Izuku started crying and then started wiping his tears. He began saying yes to what Die had asked and started smiling really big.
Die had asked if he wanted to meet up, Izuku was too nervous and said another time.
From there, Die kept asking Izuku if he wanted to meet up everyday.
Bakugou would still bully Izuku everyday in school.
Die was Izuku only happiness.
Bakugou would keep bullying izuku everyday just so he could feel powerful against him.
Izuku would tell Die about what his bully does to him, and Did would say he would kill the damn extra if he could.
It was what he said that made Izuku curious if he was Kacchan.
Izuku didn't want to assume, so he didn't say anything.
Izuku said something to Die.
#1Allmightfan: Y'know... You remind me of my friend named Bakugou
Die acting like he didn't know who he was.
[Die is typing...]
[Die is typing..]
[Die is typing.]
Die: Who?
Izuku muttered to himself, "I guess he isn't him then."
The two boys proceeded talking and being lovey dovey towards each other. They were like the moon and sun. Till the sun started to stop shining.

(Sorry this one isn't that good, I tried)