"Please Stop"

(This takes place in middle school. Bakugou is still bullying Izuku)
It's a glorious Monday morning. The sun is awake and shining and it's time for school.
Izuku Midoriya is awake for his day at school, he isn't excited due to his bullying which is by someone named Katsuki Bakugou. Although they known each other since childhood, something changed the friendship.
Izuku double checks his backpack to see if he has everything for his day at school. Knowing that Bakugou will be there, Izuku stomach start twisting and gurgling like he's going to throw up.
Izuku pushes that feeling down and proceeds to act happy so his mother wouldn't notice anything wrong.
"Izukuuuu, come hereee!" Said his mother, whose name is Inko Midoriya. She has big beautiful large and circular eyes, her eyes and hair are green just like her son. Her quirk gives her the ability to pull small objects towards her, it isn't much but it's very helpful.
"I'm coming there now mom!" Said Izuku.
While coming out of his room, his mother had a gift on the table wrapped in the same color as All might color scheme. "I wonder what this could be." Izuku said in his mind while walking near the table and seeing his mother looking at him with tears in her eyes. "Izuku, I noticed that whenever you come home from school, you do nothing but stay in your room. You don't say hello to me. Is anything wrong? Are you being bullied? I'll call up the school if you are" Inko said while quickly rising from the chair to go pick up the phone to call the school. Izuku eyes widened and speed walked to the phone his mother was going to pick up and put it behind him. "Mom, I'm not being bullied... I just.. I just don't like school and I just keep getting stressed out everyday, but I'm getting better so please don't worry about me" Inko eyes starts to get watery and she quickly wipes her tears away, and starts smiling. "You should have said something Izuku, but I'm glad I got you something, honey." Inko hands Izuku the All might scheme colored gift. Izuku stared at it then stared at the time, and quickly rushes to put the gift in his room and go out to give his mother a hug before leaving. "Thank you for the gift mom! I'll open it when I come back!" said Izuku as he runs out the door towards school. Inko lets out a face full of confusion, "I thought he would've opened it quickly..." Said Inko.
Izuku on his way out to school see Bakugou walking towards school with his "friends." Bakugou mainly sees those people as people below him, which is how he sees everyone else as well Bakugou casually getting annoyed by his minions all the time. Bakugou notices "Deku" (Deku means, in my own words as someone who's useless or good for nothing) and got more angry and tells his minions to shut the hell up. Izuku got to class and got his supplies necessary for class. As he got everything out, he heard his classmates talk about this brand new talking app called "Herocord". They continued sharing their username and everything to their friends. Some girl accidentally dropped a note near Izuku desk with the class link. Izuku picked it up and thinks about joining it. Bakugou, who was trying to sleep, wakes up and ask everyone what the hell they're talking about. Bakugou minions tell him about the app, and he smirked and said "I knew about that app before any of you guys." Everyone looked at him in awe, meanwhile Izuku thinks again about joining since everyone asking Bakugou to join. The teacher walked in and told everyone to sit down and pay attention.
Hours later, it was finally time to go. Everyone was happy and excited to leave, meanwhile Izuku was enjoying drawing his own hero costume and all that. Bakugou noticed and started laughing and his minions started picking on him and even grabbed the notebook before Izuku could even grab it. Izuku, looking embarrassed, stared at Bakugou and his minions laughing at his work. Bakugou grabbed his notebook and used his quirk to burn it and then proceeded to throw it out the window. Izuku staring with tears in his eyes while Bakugou and the others walked out laughing and Izuku turned back with tears in his eyes to look at Bakugou like he was going to say something, yet Bakugou threatened him before he could. Izuku, being helpless in this case just stood with tears in his eyes. Bakugou proceeded to walk out, then stood and said "You know, if you really wanna be a hero that badly, there actually might be another way, just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building." as he smiles and walked off with his minions. Izuku whole expression became so empty, like he had nothing to live for.
Izuku walked to the place where Bakugou threw his notebook and picked it up, while thinking about what Bakugou said. "Maybe I should do it." Said Izuku, "I don't have a reason or purpose to live for if I don't have a quirk. Wanting to be a hero without one is dumb. Maybe I should give up on this stupid dream."