Chapter 4

I am so excited today, I can't wait to give Tyriq his birthday gift. I haven't spoken to Riq much actually since he spent 3 days with me after the abortion, we haven't said but probably less than 10 words to each other. He still comes over for breakfast and dinner and whenever to just chill with my grandma and we still walk to school but other than that not really talking to each other. I know he was in his feelings and he will get over it soon. But I went all out for his gifts I saved up all my money I got for allowance, did extra chores, and did like 8 people's heads in box braids just to be able to get him this GUCCI belt he's been talking about since we started back to school. I also got him socks and shoes to match. Yes, I spent all my money but it was worth it, he deserves it, plus this is my sorry and birthday gift all in one. I was getting ready for school when Tyriq busted into my room.

"What the hell Tyriq" I yelled covering my bare breast

"Language" My grandma yelled

"My bad Mema" I said putting my bra on

"My bad I didn't know you weren't dressed" he said with a smirk

"You probably did that shit on purpose" I said rolling my eyes

"Not little ole me, I would never" he said as he looked me up and down and licked his lips

"What you want anyway" I said putting on my shirt

"Nigga how you get my shirt" he said frowning

I looked down at the black oversized 2pac shirt I had on. See I'm a tomboy so I always wear oversized shirts and gym shoes and basketball shorts. But don't get me wrong I'm still fly as dog shit with my style just not that girly, I don't need to wear tight shit cause my shape stills stand out and I'm naturally pretty. But recently my styles have been getting a little more girly more and more each day. I stood and looked myself up and down after I finish getting ready. I had on Tyriq's 2pac short sleeve shirt, with some black cut up skinny jeans all black forces, and a black Prada bucket hat, with my super long jumbo box braids, hanging.

"How I look" I asked as I turned around

"Like you got on my shirt" Riq said

"Hater" I said as I put my large hoop earrings and my lip gloss on

"Man, so you going to act like you don't know why I'm here" Tyriq said grinning

"What you want a kiss" I said smiling

"I mean if that's what you trying to do, I wouldn't mind" Tyriq said licking his lips

"Uhh no pervert" I laughed and went to my desk and gave him his card "Happy Birthday Big Daddy Riq Riq" I said hugging him

"I love it when you call me Bigg Poppa" he said jokingly winking at me

He then looked at the card in his hand and looked up at me with a confused look. I knew he was probably thinking like this it. See I always buy him something special it's not usually as expensive as what I got this year, but it's always an actual gift. Riq is used to getting money from everyone, his dad, and uncles just throw money his way instead of buying him stuff. So, I took it upon myself to start buying him an actual gift and giving him a card, which is usually from my grandma with money in it.

"Are you going to open it?" I asked trying not to laugh

"Naw I'ma hold it till later tonight" he said as he put it on the bed "So Will want to take us to dinner at CJ Barrymore's tonight he said we can bring people, so you down" He asked

I hadn't seen his Uncle Will since the time he saw me naked and still didn't know if I felt comfortable around him. Sensing my hesitation Tyriq pulled me onto his lap and lifted my face so that we were looking each other in the eyes.