Moons Lore

Lore: during the fall, the world split, lands separated, 7 continents became 11 and countless islands when the earth shook. During this time, the sea rose and fell as the moon changed. Two new moons appeared in the sky. As the earth became overtaken by various creatures, a movement was made to send people to the moon and terraform it. However, as the world was terraformed, the people became trapped on another wild planet. It's said that ruined space crafts can still be found around the world.

The moons:

La Luna Lore: La Luna was said to be the first moon and the one with the largest colony during the terraforming effort

La Luna Lore: La Luna was said to be the first moon and the one with the largest colony during the terraforming effort. This planet is said to have soft pastel colors, with a sort of ethereal glow. This is also the most peaceful of all the moons, most dangerous creatures living in the dark, a layer underneath the surface of the moon.

Raliv Lore: Raliv was the second moon. It's covered in colorful forests and jungles. Forests, jungles, swamps, and rocky plains are the main biomes here. This place actually had the least amount of colonists, but still had several eager colonists. Various dangerous large creatures live across the surface of this moon.

Oceanid lore: this planet is 90% water. Great creatures live under the waves. Bad weather such as storms, rogue waves, and tsunami strike frequently.

Behind the scenes: I don't know why, but I saw this as a world with three moons with life on them. La Luna was the first name to come to mind for the moon, Raliv came from a fantasy name generator, and Oceanid is named after the Oceanids, 3,000 greek sea goddesses.

Suggest things for the moons as well as earth.