Chapter 1 (Family)

Chapter 1

The Beginning

Alaries walked out of the darkwoods she was just hunting and I don't mean with a gun all she needed was her teeth. Alaries' hair was extremely curly and passed her hips. Her eyes were as red as fire which matched the blood on her clothes. She walked along the empty streets until she smelled a unbearable sent of blood. She turned around to notice bright blue eyes glowing in the darkness. "Natalia I haven't seen you since yesterday" she said smiling.

"Alaries why in the hell are you drinking human blood!" Natalia's  face was full of rage, her hair was brown and very long, it cascaded down her back, laying perfectly in place. Natalia walked towards her "The people who live here will notice that so many people are going missing, you have to stop!"

Alaries started to laugh maniacally, "don't worry, I didn't leave them dry." She put her left hand on Natalia's right shoulder "let's get back home." She then started to walk passed Natalia,  heading north to Lavender bridge. They started to walk through the pure darkness 

"Why are there no street lights on?" Asked Alaries 

"Oh, so you care about the fucking street lights but not all the people you just killed!" Natalia snapped back. She started to laugh once again "Yup" she laughed so hard she face planted straight into the black pavement, quickly followed by Natalia. The two could hardly breathe.

"Come on"  Natalia said still smiling "let's go home". They strolled down the road and kept walking until they reached the front entrance of the school. The school was named Alister high (school for the gifted). They walked through the wooden doors only to see the professor Knight Rouge waiting for them. "I think we're in trouble" whispered Natalia.

Professor Knight Rouge gave them a stern look, his eyes darker then black were looking straight at them. They slowly walked towards him with bent their heads bent down. "I can smell the stench of blood off  you, what did you do this time?"

Both of them lied straight to his face "nothing professor" they said at the same time. the professor glared at them and pointed to the main building. As both Natalia and Alaries slowly drifted toward the main building they started wiping the blood off Alaries coat. By the time they reached the building she was almost in order. Knowing that Professor Knight Rouge was a vampire and a hunter, that if he found out then they would face something worse than death for murdering humans.

Both Natalia, Alaries and Professor Knight Rouge entered his office "do you know what time it is girls? you both should be in class!' then he pointed to the chairs as if to say "sit" without actually saying it. He then slowly paced back and forth, as if he where thinking of how to punish them, soon after he stopped paused stood there. His long blond hair looked as if it had gotten even longer since they last seen him, it had went passed his waist and his eyes had gotten even darker then before which Alaries thought was impossible." Natalia will you please step outside the door so I can have a moment with Alaries?" he said comly. Natalia stud up from the couch and strolled toward Alaries,  then leaned forward and whispered into her ear "good luck princess, i'll just be outside the door." Then she kissed her on the cheek and left the room.

Alaries took a minute to herself to think 'what am I supposed to do now? if anything, Natalia will get in trouble too, for she's in charge but, it's not her fault that I murdered someone, that's my own fault for letting my self get so hungry. oh what am i to do? I guess I have to go on and say the truth.' she then started to plan out what to say but she new deep down there was only one way to say it, so she did. "Professor i'm sorry, I-i couldn't help it. its my fault,  Natalia had nothing to do with anything. if anything punish me for the wrongs I had made!" she pleaded.