Times of changing

"It's time to decide, me? Or are you going to be alone...

Elizabeth is right I need to decide but not for the choices she's giving me. I need a plan to get rid of my father and diminish the vampire school so I know longer have to go anymore. I also need to make a plan to get rid of my family and the only way to be queen is to get rid of them. I'll ask Haley for help but it will have to be between me and her only.

What am I even doing? "Bitch get off me!"I yell pushing Elizabeth off me. Yup I'm stronger... I guess that's what happens when you drink human instead if animals.

Elizabeth declawed her self, haling out a plain white hanky and whipping her bloody stained fingers with it.

I feel my body pushing off the wall, my feet find its way up the wall and pushing off and aiming myself towArds her. Our body's collide with each other ending me up on top of her but she takes no time to reacted by pushing me off.

Elizabeth stands up while dusting her self Off. "Didn't mother ever teach you manners?" She asks

"Nope" I quickly vanish behind her, my hands gripping at her neck. "Mother didn't have time for me remember? That's why I was sent to school. Now say goodnight because this is the end of the line for you." She went to say something but it was to late. I could feel all the bones in her neck snapping and cracking underneath my fingers.

The air seems more dense then before and now I know why... Her little toys are here... Fuck. "Well you can come on out! I won't hurt you... well maybe." She yelled out to pitch black nothingness. Unfortunately there was no reply so I started passing around getting g quite unpashent