Decisions

Elithabeth prov
----------------------

When Syrenne left I knew she wasn't my little sister any more. She was on her own. I wish her the best of luck...

30 minutes
-------------

One of the boys that never left my side came forth to me after hanging up his phone. "Lady Elizabeth I fear that lady Syrenne has crossed wolf territory about six minutes ago." Great she would do something so reckless.

"Call Simon, tell him to bring reinforcements... Oh and bring Haley here well your at it, by the way that's an order." He steps back an inch and bows, blond hair, green eyes and a heart shape face. He'll do just fine.

Syrenne
------------

God damn it! "Look pretty boy! Me vampire you are stupid wolf! So back off!" He just stared at me then his eyes lit up and a small smirk.

"You'll be happy to know that your not as stupid as I thought... But coming into enemy territory was still a terrible Idea"

Goddammit I ran into a smart mouth fantastic. "I'll have you know I don't give a bloody shit weather or not I'm in enemy territory."

He lunged forward but like normal, he's heart collided with my hand and oops I might have killed him. I smile and a master piece. Time to leave this trashy town. I wish Haley came with me, this trip would be so much more fun!

As I walk out of the entrance of the beach a not so friendly face had decided to show his dreadful face. He didn't move "hmm"

"Simon what are you doing here? I figured they would have chopped your head right off after what you did to hailey, I hope you didn't kill her." I say a little conserned.

He shakes his head, steps closer step by very little step." I came to apologies for what i had done to your friend but hey do you blame me? she tasts delisous! i hadn't tasted a better human!"

i can't believe it, i remeber when he was actualy nice when he cared about my feelings but i can see now he does't care. I step closer and closer, anger slowly appearing on my face, eyes turning red ready for the hunt. the wind brushing my hair away from my face curling up into tiny ringlets. In anger i am able to come behind him. i drap my hands around his neck, my lips resting above the lower neck area. I exstract my teeth a sharp pain drips down my lips. the eletric eel tast eliqafies into dust. i lick just before punchering skin and whispear "nice knowing you..." my hand clamp around his head and twist forward... his body falls limp, my hands letting go of him... he chrases to the cold damp ground. i walk over to a tree snapping of a large branch, I reach into my back pants pocket taking out my switch blade my father gave me when I was a baby. The blade come out ready to go. I take the blade and start sharpening it to a point.

I carve a warning into the branch." Here you lye on the cold ground waiting for your death and I am the reason why." Then I walk on over to him gently placing it inside the lower part of his body just underneath the heart and stabbed it in. Blood squirted every where, covering my shirt almost completely. Sucks to be me right... Although I'm in better shape he is right now.
---------------------------------------------

Hours has went by and their isn't anyone In sight. I'm alone able to do as I please and there is nothing Elizabeth can do! Not like is listen to her anyways, she's only been around what? A week? It's not like I owe her or anything.

"Sis! Holy crap! I'd finally found you!"

Fuck! Why can't she leave me the fuck alone! That blond bimbo can't just leave me alone for for minutes!

"Um... You've been gone for a week and not a bimbo!" Her eyes turning red, brighter then the colour of blood. Her blondish hair curled over her shoulders and her bangs being tide in a pony tail on the back of her head. The weirdest part is she is know longer in her Victorian Lolita outfit! Outfits anymore. She's dressed more like a person form the 21st century... That's a first... I think? Her outfit consists of a black tank top, a holster jacket and a pair of dark blue jeans matched with black sneakers.

She walks closer and closer, with a stomp the ground shacks and crumbles under nether her. If she weighed more then 130 pounds the ground would be destroyed only because of the amount of pressure she is forcing on the ground. She's angry I can tell, there is no way out if it... I have to suck it up and hope she doesn't realize I could be stronger then her.

Her scroney hand grip around my neck with out me even noticing. Her nails grow longer and she pushes her clause in my neck. I struggle for her to let me go, but she doesn't give in she just tightens her grips forcing me to gasp for air and trying to claw my way out and yet again It doesn't work.

"It's time to decide, me? Or are you going to be alone...
-------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry this is really short but I have school and youtube stuff to do and everything needs to done so sadly something has to give.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this filler, check out my channel abbyelmo123 to get more detail on my new video game channel that will be coming out soon