"the undead"

Note!!!! sorry guys, when you read this i go from past tense to present tense back to past tense because i got bored of writhing in past tense but come to think about it was a lot easier to write in past tense, so i wont do it again i promise. please enjoy :)

yet again before we start i must tell you guys about this cool app that I'm using from now on, its called "Dictionary" its blue, with a big "D"( no pun intended) with a circle the surounds it with five lines attached to the circle. its also has a thesaurus which i used threw this whole book so far..... sorry yet again butzcccžx ñi enjoy :)

Hailey Prov

--------------

After I left Syrenne my nerves where tingling, something terrible was happening and I knew it but for now I would leave it. So i walked away from the dorm rooms. I headed toward the office building where professor KnightRoge was most likely cleaning up the disaster that Syrenee left behind. Maybe helping the old man would lift my nerves right? doubt it but at least I could ask the old man questions about her. Being her mentor was hard because she never wanted to be apart of this school and had no interests in the humans what so ever! She was just some brat her brother Simon and Elizabeth brought to tag along with them. No matter how much I wanted the pure bloods dead i knew very well that killing them was going to be my hardest task yet.

I walk for twenty minutes when a stranger approaches me. He's looks as if he's drunk, he also has a very strange smell like the one that Syrenne had when she killed the towns people not seven hours ago. So I'm doing what any other undead dead person would have done I Snapped his neck. In my hands is the youngest vampire I ever laid eyes on was dangling from his neck just reaching the pavement. Feeling like shit now because of this little incident. laughing it off while i still feel shitty, pick him up fling him over my right shoulder. thinking to my self he has to be at least 160 pounds even tho he's skinnier the a twig.

with this child like figure on my back i continue to head for the office, " where are you taking me" mound the little gay boy. smiling, saying nothing is the funniest way to get my revenge. waiting for the perfect moment to dump this fat ass of my shoulder into a pile of crape so he could learn his lesson. but the closer the building got the farther away my chances of finding the perfect pile of shit to dump him in is and always will be gone. But at least we finally reached The office so with my super speed ability that i have I'm not going to waist my time walking anymore.

-----------

The first i did was dump the boy on the old rusty flooring. my back hurt from having caring his fat ass on my back for the past half hour.

I entered the main office to glace at him, there he was picking up the books, Dusting them off and placing them in a colour order fashion. of course he did, the old man was a neat freak and damn! did it ever get on my nerves.... it still does! My old man brutally stopped putting the books and turned briskly, "Hey gramps! having fun cleaning up?" i joked but he didn't seem to amused.

"Haile its not the time for jokes!"

"why not?"

"you know very well why."

I smirked a little " Is it because little ms dead and moody got you down?" said I acting as if it werent "I can tell she destroyed your office, well now you can redecorate like you always wanted." He didn't seem to impressed by the words chosen but he shrugged and a slight smile appeared on his face. "dear old dad, there isn't any vampire you haven't been able to make obedient." I batted my eyes letting him know i wanted something, but he ignored it. I also did it because Syrenne was my responiblibility and i let the my dear old man down. so yes i felt terrible but he has to understand that she is know ordinary vampire. She different from any vampire i meet any of my past lives. The old man looked up his eyes dead tired and had black ringlets curling around the.

"Your right she isn't any old vampire, she is still a child in every way shape and and form besides looks." he paused for a moment. " its her birthday soon." he stated

i could see the emotion in his eyes." yea I cant believe its been twenty years seance she was born into this world. Time sure passes by quickly but she has another 5000+ now shes a vampire.Cant believe she's going to leave and become/except her role as being a pure blood." tears twirled under my eyes gliding down my cheeks on to the floor.

"I'm sure her family will take care of her for now on, so know need to worry." Said dad in a comforting tone. "Go check on Syrenne her sister could try killing her by now, knowing how Syrenne is."

Under my breath i managed to spit out the words "you'd better be right or im going to kick you in the ass so hard that you fly to the moon." that went with with both her family and her.He seem to ignoring my comment and gave me and came up with his own. " hurry now and see her off." I nod my head and headed off but came back pointing to the kid

." Hey old man what do you want me to do with this kid?"

Professor Kight Roge looked up and gave a very weird angry look, it appeared he had more then one. " just lay him on the coach I will deal with him... where did you find him? not outside when you and Syrenne went hunting right?" he was stern but i just gave an simple answer so i could leave. " outside on the way to your office, bye!" and in a flash i was gone.

I had to make it the The moonlight dorms before she left or i'd never get anther chance.

____

After the long run toward the moonlight the guards appeared outside the doors. I approached the Moonlight dorms the guards said nothing but "Prince Simon awaits for you up stairs in his room. we will bring you up."

I side "i'll be fine I can get there on my own." they stepped back and let me threw. I headed threw all the passage ways and hallway's when i reached the west wing and a black rusty door stud out i let. " I guess I'm here." i twirled the diamond Nobe and pushed the door open. I walked in "Simon you here?!" I walk around to see no sign of Simon but when a pair of hands grabbed my waist and pulled be back. Those same hands that pulled me back belong to the same man who turned me so many years ago. He turned me around and i could see right into those dark blue eyes of his. "Simon, not here and not now you know what my blood does to you." i whispered into his ear calmly. We don't have time for this." But he didn't listen Hes lips started kiss up and down my neck searching for a vain and once he found it his bairn sharp teeth punched threw my neck and I could feel the blood flowing out of me.

The lights in the room started to dime as my eyes started to close shut and a sharp female voice yells from a distance and the fangs are pulled out of my limp body, then nothing darkness rained upon me.

_______

its been updated :)