Chapter 78: The Third Method Of Slaying Demons

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.*atreon.com/Sokdavid ) Replace the * with p

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

Sebastian knows all the plots, so naturally, he also knows who Warabihime is. Her true identity is the 6th Upper Moon, Daki. For many years, she has been disguised as an oiran of various brothels, hiding her identity, and then looking for beautiful women to devour. With her brother, Gyutaro, the combination of the two of them is the real 6th Upper Moon.

As Upper Rank, they have a powerful strength far beyond that of ordinary people and the two of them are also Sebastian's targets. They are Upper Ranks, so their abilities are very special, and their genes also have huge extraction value. Sebastian can also use the twin Demons to attract Muzan or the Demon Slayer Team and use them to obtain a lot of resources.

"Okay, let's come again the next night." A smile bloomed on Sebastian's face.

After simply figuring out the surrounding route, Sebastian led the others back to the base in the forest. There were few people there, so no one noticed the existence of Sebastian's base. By the next night, the previous Demon had also been extracted.

[ Commander, the research is complete. ]

The system rang in Sebastian's ears.

[ Extract Low-Rank Demon Gene ]: It can enhance the power and regeneration speed of the unit at night, but it will be weakened during the day. ]

Sebastian squinted his eyes and carefully looked at the description in front of him. There is no doubt that the current Low-Rank Demon genes are not very useful. The characteristics of strengthening at night and weakening during the day are similar to the characteristics of demons. Demons can only hide during the day because they will die if they are exposed to sunlight.

Although the Demon's gene is extracted and soldiers will not die during the day, the fact that their strength is weakened during the day makes this gene useless at present. Sebastian couldn't help thinking of a special item in this world.

Blue Spider Lily, is what Muzan has spent hundreds of years searching. After having the Blue Spider Lily, he can be immune to sunlight and become the ultimate creature. Perhaps, it can also improve the enhancement effect brought by the Demon gene.

While Sebastian was speaking, the Demon that had been used as a test subject was carried out by others, whose faces now had horrified expressions. Everything he experienced just now was something he had never seen since he became a demon.

"Akame, get rid of him." Sebastian gave the order, and at the same time wanted to see if her Teigu was useful against Demons. Murasame has the title of a one-hit kill, even a single wound can take away someone's life.

She nodded and immediately walked towards the Demon with Murasame in hand.

Seeing the other party's actions, the subordinate demon showed a smile instead. Although Sebastian and others seem to know many things, they don't seem to know how to kill him.

Demons would need to be beheaded by a weapon created with Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet Ore or bathe in sunlight, but now it was night, and what she used was not the Nichirin Swords. They can't kill him.

At the moment when the demon was distracted, Akame had already finished swinging the knife, and the sharp blade slashed across the demon's body, leaving a tiny wound. Immediately after that, countless incantations emerged from the wound, wrapping the demon's body like a poisonous snake.

"What, how is it possible?!" The Demon convulsed in pain, but after a few seconds, every part of its body was covered by the spell, and then there was no movement, its body was replaced by a puddle of mud, which disappeared in ashes.

Even if it is a Demon, as long as it cannot escape the category of living things, it will be killed by Murasame.

"Sure enough, it still works." Looking at the scene in front of him, Sebastian nodded with satisfaction, which gave him the means to fight against demons.

The effect of Murasame is much stronger than that of the Nichirin Swords. The Nichirin Swords must cut off the head of the demon to kill it, and if there is a demon with the means to break through their limit or super recovery speed, even decapitation with a Nichirin Sword has no effect. But Murasame was able to kill the demon just by leaving wounds on its body, no matter how strong the opponent's recovery ability was, it was useless.

Sebastian immediately added Murasame to the production queue and distributed them to other units. He obtained Murasame when he captured the Night Raid, and successfully analyzed it, possessing the ability to create it. Moreover, the Murasame produced by the system will not consume the mental power of the human body like other Teigu, it is like an ordinary weapon.

After dealing with the affairs of the base, Sebastian returned to Yoshiwara with the same staff as yesterday. Yoshihara, the most prosperous place in Tokyo, is also the most chaotic place. Rich people can live and dream here, and spend a lot of money in the feasting to satisfy their inner desires. The poor can only become the slaves of others and bear heavy debts every day. And those glamorous geisha also have a tragic fate behind them. They are not voluntary but were trafficked to brothels by their families when they were young.

As night falls, beautiful lanterns are hung on both sides of Yoshiwara, and the bustling appearance is finally revealed. The sound of yelling, hawking, and people's discussions can be heard endlessly, just like the prosperity of the New Year. Tonight is also the annual Oiran Dochu, which is the biggest festival in the entire street. The Oirans who spend a lot of money, and are rare to see, will compete here.

Sebastian and others had also arrived at the street at this time, and they found a suitable location when there were not many people. Akame and Kurome put their attention on the delicious food, and after obtaining Sebastian's approval, they bought large and small packages of snacks and ate them while watching.

And the eyes of many people around have been attracted by Esdeath. Although Esdeath is a general of the Empire, he also has a beautiful appearance. The faces of the Akame and Kurome sisters next to them are also very outstanding. Before the Oiran Dōchū, they are the most eye-catching people on the street.

At this moment, there was a loud noise from the other end of the crowd, as if they were cheering. Immediately afterward, there was a loud sound of playing music and fireworks that soared into the sky. The Oiran Dōchū has officially begun!

The first to appear is a row of women with exquisite make-up, and they are surrounded by armed guards. After all, every Oiran has crazy admirers. The leading samurai carried paper lanterns with patterns of different oirans printed on them, leading the team forward.