Chapter 90: Analysis Of The Strongest Teigu

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid ) Delete the '

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, there are some on my P'atreon.

-----------

"Then let's go." After Sebastian gave an order, he used a portable Chronoshift device to teleport.

Although this kind of device is not as good as the Chronosphere that can teleport in a large area regardless of distance, the number and distance of teleported targets are limited, but it is more than enough within the Imperial Capital.

Sebastian pressed the switch and brought Dr. Stylish, Yuri, and others to the underground of the palace. This is where the Shikoutazer is hidden. As the earliest and strongest Teigu, the existence of the Shikoutazer has always been a mystery. Only existences like Honest, Imperial scientists and Esdeath are qualified to know these things. But for Sebastian who knows all the plots of the story, there is nothing he does not know.

Under the palace, there is a huge space, which is a huge laboratory. There are many researchers dressed in white scurrying around inside, seemingly studying and monitoring a mysterious object. And in the center of this huge space, there is a huge statue, sitting on a huge stone dragon chair that matches its figure.

Although this statue is only in a sitting position, its height has exceeded 100 meters, and the people under him are as small as ants. It was wearing a cloak like a waterfall, hanging vertically on the ground without any folds. Its body was inlaid with all kinds of luxurious jewels, which were far more dazzling than the rising sun, just like the statues standing in the main hall of the imperial palace.

This is the Shikoutazer, the strongest Teigu that symbolizes the thousand-year history of the Empire.

"Doctor, may I ask why you are here so late?" These researchers are the most elite scientists in the Empire, and their job is to maintain the Teigu every day.

Although Dr. Stylish is the chief scientist, he is usually immersed in his invention experiments, so he rarely comes here and only occasionally collects data and reports work to Honest.

Because the power of the Ultimate Teigu is too powerful, once it is activated, it will cause very serious damage, so it has hardly been used since the establishment of the Empire. But the Ultimate Teigu is the symbol of the Emperor, and it is also the last insurance provided by the Empire in the face of a possible huge crisis.

Even if it has not been used for thousands of years, these craftsmen and scholars must ensure that this piece of Teigu is intact. Even if there is a little bit of rust, they may all face the risk of being decapitated.

"I'm here to check." Dr. Stylish said with a smile.

"Don't worry, Doctor, our work must be fine." The researcher patted his chest confidently and said to Dr. Stylish.

"Of course, I believe in your level of work." Dr. Stylish said with a smile, "Leave for now."

"Ah?" The researchers were all in a daze, completely unaware of what was going on.

Their job was to monitor and detect Ultimate Teigu all the time, and they could not leave casually. Even the chief scientist could only guide them in their work and had no right to do so. And at this moment, they noticed the existence of Sebastian and Yuri.

"This is the forbidden area of the Royal Palace, how can you bring people from other nations here, Doctor." The researchers were shocked, and they had all heard of Sebastian's fame.

And Sebastian smiled slightly: "Yuri."

"As you command." Yuri closed his eyes, and the devices connected to his brain burst into light like a spider's silk thread that instantly controlled all the researchers present.

They are all just ordinary people, without Teigu's bonus, and their mental power is relatively weak, so Yuri can control them all in an instant. However, because rewriting takes time and a lot of energy, it is impossible to alter what he has in a short time, so Yuri chooses temporary thinking control, and the mind control will be released after he leaves. And the person under control will not remember what happened during this period.

All the researchers froze in place as if they had pressed the pause button. Sebastian immediately walked in front of Ultimate Teigu and smiled slightly. In the face of such a large Teigu, the portable Chronoshift devices are useless, he needs more efficient equipment.

"Activate the Chronosphere for a Chronoshift."

This superweapon is unlocked by Sebastian using Allied technology, which can teleport targets within a certain range regardless of distance. Previously, he used the Chronosphere to send a large military in the face of the Revolutionary Army. It takes a lot of resources to use Chronoshift every time, but Sebastian has no shortage of resources.

Sebastian has recovered several countries in the H.O.T.D. world. In the world of A.G.K., except for the Empire, all the nations have joined him. For him, the world of Demon Slayer has also been influenced. He can easily obtain abundant resources every day.

A burst of light shot from nowhere shrouded the Shikoutazer, and after a few seconds, the light gradually disappeared, and the Shikoutazer completely lost its shadow. It's gone. It was as if it never existed at all, leaving only a huge and empty space. The real Shikoutazer has been teleported to Sebastian's domain. It's not over yet, Sebastian used the Chronosphere to teleport the manufactured fakes here.

Dr. Stylish immediately connected various devices to the fake Ultimate Teigu made by himself, and the data presented on it was the same as the real one. If it is not used, no one will find out that the Teigu is a fake.

"It's time to go back." Sebastian smiled slightly, and immediately used the portable Chronoshift devices to teleport the group of them back to the Embassy as if they had never been there.

After Yuri left, all the researchers released their mind control one after another. However, none of them noticed any abnormality and continued to carry out the work at hand, and the previous memory had completely disappeared.

After returning to his Base, a new research project appeared in Sebastian's eyes.

[ Analyze the National Defense Machine God: Shikoutazer. ] Cost: 1,000,000G. Time: 72 hours. Note: The High Throne requires royal blood to activate. ]

Such expenses did not exceed Sebastian's expectations. After all, the Ultimate Teigu is the strongest and the first Teigu, with a huge size. If it needs to be fully analyzed, it will require a huge cost.