Chapter 5: The Crisis Broke Out, And The School Was Taken Over By Me

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.*atreon.com/Sokdavid ) Replace the * with p

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

---------------

On the second day, Sebastian Alexander first accommodated his four Infantry into the base space, then went to the school, and came to the school roof.

Today is the day when the zombie crisis broke out, and on the rooftop, Sebastian can have a better view, overlooking the neighborhood outside the school that is not seen in classrooms in teaching buildings.

Sebastian looked down at the school gate with a serious expression, because the zombie crisis would soon sweep over.

At this moment, Sebastian noticed a hunched figure at the gate of the campus, staggering toward the school. That was a person who had been zombified, and this was the culprit who turned the whole school into a bloody hell. According to the plot, the teacher in the school came into contact with this zombie without knowing it and was bitten by it, which eventually led to the fall of the school.

While obtaining resources is important, occupying a stronghold is the most important task. This is also the purpose of Sebastian coming to the school on the day of the end, to transform it into an impregnable fortress. Because there are enough people in the school, they can help him. After gaining a firm foothold here, it is possible to develop slowly.

Sebastian immediately summoned the four Infantry and their equipment in the real world and then led them toward the school gate.

"What are you doing, sir?" Inside the school gate, several teachers looked puzzled when they saw the strange figure in front of them. Among them is a beautiful teacher, wearing tights, her well-proportioned figure is fully presented.

But in the story, she and the teachers around her did not have a good fate. They were completely unprepared for this approaching zombie, they let down their guard and were brutally infected, becoming the first cannon fodder on campus. But it was also the direct cause of the fall of the entire campus.

At this time, the teachers didn't know that danger was approaching them, and even thought that the zombie was just a drunkard.

"Don't go any further-!" Suddenly, Sebastian's voice sounded from behind them. At the same time, there was a unified sound of footsteps.

"You are, Sebastian from Class B?" Several teachers have a little impression of Sebastian, an international student, but it should be time for class now, why would he skip class? And who are the four men beside him?

The four of them were tall, and even though they were wearing peculiar armor, they could see the boulder-like muscle mass under the clothes. It seems that there are also many scars on the exposed neck and arms of the body. Knife wounds, burns, and even scars from bullets, such a body is like returning from hell.

But what these teachers care about most is the light machine gun in the hands of the infantry.

"Student Sebastian, what are you doing?" A teacher asked with a puzzled look on his face, thinking at first that it was just a prank played by Sebastian and his classmates.

In the perception of the teachers, the firearms in the hands of soldiers must be just props. This kind of large figure can also be imitated by putting something in the clothes. After all, no one could believe that Sebastian was surrounded by genuine soldiers.

"The outside world has fallen, and this school is now in my charge," Sebastian said slowly.

"What are you talking about, Sebastian-! If you don't go to class and come out to play pranks, you will have a major demerit later..." Before the teacher finished speaking, Sebastian had already waved his hands.

At the same time, the Infantry closest to him immediately raised his light machine gun and fired bullets at the zombies at the campus gate. Pulling the trigger, the barrel of the gun shot out fiery flames, and a bullet accurately hit the zombie, blasting a huge hole in its chest.

In an instant, a strong smell of blood mixed with rancidity filled the air. For zombies, this attack is not fatal at all, only a headshot can kill them. Sebastian knew this, the attack this time was just to make these teachers aware of the situation in the outside world.

Gunshots echoed from the school gate.

"Ahhhh-!" The teachers were completely stunned by the scene in front of them. After a few seconds of stunned, they realized what had happened.

They quickly knelt on the ground with their heads in their hands, their bodies trembling constantly. It never occurred to them that what these people were holding was real guns and live ammunition. It didn't even occur to them that they killed people in the school.

"Killed, killed!?"

"No, they're not human." Sebastian said lightly, "Look."

Several teachers did not dare to disobey his words and looked outside the school gate. They saw even more horrific scenes, the guy whose chest was blown out with a big hole should have died immediately, but he was still active. The charred organs inside his chest cavity were exposed, many organs had even fallen off, and the heart was visible but it didn't beat.

"This, what is this?!" The teachers were overwhelmed by such a scene and felt that their outlook on the world and life completely collapsed at this moment.

Monsters that should only appear in movies suddenly appeared in front of them. Although they were unwilling to believe everything in front of them, and even prayed that this was just a realistic prank, the strong smell of blood reminded them that everything was true.

"Zombies." Sebastian walked to the school gate and said calmly, "Now the outside world has completely fallen. if you want to live, come with me."

After Sebastian finished speaking, the teachers noticed that there were endless screams outside the campus. Immediately, Sebastian ordered again, and the Infantry beside him blasted off the zombie's head accurately. Although in the eyes of the teachers, Sebastian is just a high school student, they have already learned from the words and deeds just now that his identity is not simple, and it is completely different from the usual appearance in the academy.

"You, who are you?" The teachers asked curiously.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you know that you can survive by following me," Sebastian said.

They wanted to continue to ask for information about his identity, but when they saw the guns in the hands of the four Infantry beside them, they gave up their thoughts. Could it be that this young boy is an important member of a military organization? Or a spy from another country? Why does he seem to understand the current situation very well?

They were full of guesses in their hearts, but they didn't dare to speak out.