Principal

Karan's days grew increasingly difficult. With each passing day, Preeta's treatment of him worsened. She rarely provided him with decent food during school time, and the water she gave him was often insufficient. Mercy was a concept foreign to her when it came to Karan, who endured it all in silence, his respect and admiration for her unwavering.

As the days passed, Despite preeta's harsh treatment, he still desired to please her. He approached his father again, and finally persuaded him to appoint Preeta as the new principal.

When the announcement was made, it sent shockwaves throughout the School. Students and faculty alike were stunned by the sudden change in leadership. Preeta, once a stern but respected teacher, was now the principal. Her authority had grown exponentially, and with it came the perks of her new position.

She was granted her personal office, a spacious and well-furnished cabin that set her apart from the other faculty members. No longer did she sit in the staff room with her peers; instead, she had her own space, complete with a personal driver and a car at her disposal. She no longer had to teach classes; her focus had shifted entirely to administrative duties. Preeta had finally received everything she thought she deserved.

With her newfound power, Preeta's demeanor toward Karan changed, but not in the way he had hoped. For two to three days, she ignored him completely. Karan, eager for her attention, would linger outside her cabin daily, but the guard stationed at her door never allowed him entry.

Karan's patience dwindled with each passing day. The isolation and rejection gnawed at him, making his longing for Preeta's acknowledgment unbearable. On the third day, unable to bear it any longer, Karan decided to take matters into his own hands. When the guard was momentarily distracted, he seized the opportunity and slipped into Preeta's cabin.

As he entered, Preeta looked up from her desk. A wave of satisfaction washed over her face as she met his desperate gaze. The power she held over him was intoxicating.

Karan, overwhelmed with emotion, ran to her, collapsing at her feet. He began to kiss them fervently, tears streaming down his face. "I've missed you so much, Preeta Mam," he sobbed, his voice choked with emotion. "Please, don't do this to me. I can't bear to be away from you Mam."

Preeta watched him, a smirk playing on her lips. She let him continue to beg for a few moments, relishing in the display of submission before finally speaking. "I just wanted to see how long you could last without seeing me," she said coolly, her voice dripping with superiority.

Karan looked up at her, his eyes pleading. "Please, Mam don't make me stay away from you. I'll do anything."

Preeta's smirk widened into a satisfied smile. "It's okay," she said, her tone softening slightly. "You've been obedient, Karan. You did well to make me the principal. I think you deserve a reward."

Karan's heart leaped at her words. He had been craving this moment, the moment where Preeta would finally acknowledge him, and now it was here. He pressed his forehead to her feet, murmuring his gratitude, his body trembling with relief and anticipation for what was to come.

As Karan remained on the floor, tears still streaking his face, Preeta rose gracefully from her cushioned chair, her expression one of cold authority. She looked down at him, the power dynamic between them starkly clear. With a tone that left no room for disobedience, she commanded, "Place your face on the chair, Karan."

Karan, still trembling, nodded eagerly, desperate to please her. "I'll do anything to satisfy you, Mam," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper as he positioned his face on the chair where she had been sitting moments ago.

Preeta walked slowly around him, her eyes gleaming with cruel intent. "Good," she purred, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "I want you to endure this for me." Without another word, she turned and slowly lowered herself onto his face, her leather-clad form pressing heavily against him. Her weight settled on his face, the smooth, tight leather of her pants smothering him completely.