Siren Half-Breeds

Siren Half-breeds possess unfading beauty, enchanting voices, and hypnotic golden eyes, with skin as white as milk. By day, they have mermaid tails and are weakened away from water. At night, they transform into fully human form under the moon's glow. They exclusively give birth at night, synchronized with lunar cycles, and despite their eternal youthfulness in appearance, their lifespan is limited to only 30-35 years. They are unabashedly comfortable in their nudity, exuding natural confidence in their appearance, which captivates all who behold them.

Their lineage was cursed with the Dragon's Eye by a vengeful and powerful witch, a mark that bound them to a destiny of both power and peril. In this lineage, the duty of women with the Dragon's Eye is clear: to bear daughters who inherit the ability to summon dragons, a legacy that ensures familial dominance. Each generation's daughters are meticulously trained in the art of dragon summoning, their powers controlled and directed by the men of the family. Thus, they hold a pivotal role in perpetuating and safeguarding the family's power and authority, their fate intricately woven with the dragons they command and the legacy they uphold.