Sirens Cruel Plight

In the year 950, Myralynne Dreadclaw died reaching the age limit of her half-siren heritage.

King Lysander of House Dreadclaw, fifty years of age, had a daughter named Sheydra Dreadclaw with Orlynne Dreadclaw, who was twenty-two years of age at the time. Sheydra was born in the year 951. Also, in the same year 950, King Lysander, aged fifty, married Keara Storm, who was fifteen years old at the time.

They had a daughter, Princess Lillianna of House Dreadclaw, born in the same year as Sheydra.

When Queen Consort Keara Storm did not bear Lysander a male heir, he married her sister Cathriona Storm in 951, who was one year younger at fourteen years old. Royal Consort Cathriona Storm bore him two sons: Trevor Dreadclaw, Prince and heir to the throne, born in 952, and Theron Dreadclaw, born in 954.

However, Theron Dreadclaw's true father was Lord Amon of Stonewall, the second brother of Lord Luis Stonewall and the first son of Lord Lucas Stonewall—the current master of House Stonewall. The royal consort, Cathriona Storm, and Lord Amon shared a clandestine affair known only to the two of them.

In the year 962, Orlynne Dreadclaw, aged thirty-four, passed away.

King Lysander died in the year 965 at the age of sixty-five. A month later, thirteen-year-old Prince Trevor ascended the throne. Two years later, in 967, King Trevor, frustrated that Sheydra could not bear him a dragon-summoning daughter after two years of trying, became increasingly concerned about the potential for other houses to undermine House Dreadclaw, much like Lydia Dreadclaw did to House Maelstrom when they were in power. This fear hindered his consideration of marriage with other houses.

Therefore, he decided to marry Princess Lillianna to secure the power and bloodline within House Dreadclaw. In the following year, Queen Consort Lillianna bore King Trevor a daughter, Princess Alyna Dreadclaw.