Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven: (Two months later)

Ellen was on the way home from work when she got a call from Eddie.

"Hey babe," she said.

"Heyyyyyy" Eddie sang, "look I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight?"

"Aren't you at your mum's house for the whole of christmas?" Ellie questioned.

"Well yeah, but I miss you! I know its only been a week, but doesn't feel right spending so much time away from you...I thought I might come back to London for a few days."

"Aw Eddie!" Ellen loved how loving and thoughtful that Eddie was. "I've missed you so much!"

"I'll pick you up at seven then." Eddie said, and she could hear him smiling.

"Bye sweetheart."

"Bye bye my love." He said and hung up.

When Ellen got home she checked her watch. Six thirty. She had stayed late at work to finish the paperwork for a client. She rushed into her bedroom to get ready.

She had no idea where Eddie was taking her but she had no doubt that the cameras would be there wherever they went so she pulled on a pale pink chiffon shirt with some skinny jeans and pumps to dress it down. She only put on a little make up, because she knew that Eddie preferred when she didn't wear any at all. The bun that she had worn all day at work had made her hair voluminous and wavy, so she left it down and pinned it off her face with the pale pink bow that she had worn on their first date. She smiled at the memory, remembering how excited she had been...and their first kiss. That was three months ago now.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

As soon as she had opened the door, he pounced on her, locking her in a tight embrace.

"Your happy!" Ellen said smiling, who hadn't realised how much she had missed Eddie and his craziness.

"I am happy," replied Eddie. "And you look as beautiful as ever!" He said. His smile lit up his whole face.

He started to rant about some welsh food that he had tasted whilst at his grandma's house.

"God, I've missed you!" Ellen exclaimed, interrupting whatever topic that Eddie had moved on to. She stood on her tip toes and lovingly kissed Eddie.

"Mmmmmmm," Eddie moaned without opening his eyes, "I've missed you too." He said, smiling.

"So what were you saying?" Said Ellen

"Oh yeah! I was thinking about auditioning for the film adaption of Les Misérables!? What d'ya think?" He asked and burst into a rendition of 'A Heart Full of Love.' Ellen joined in singing Cossette's part.

"Wow El!!! You never said that you could sing!?"

"Oh yeah I'm amaaaaaaazing!" Ellen replied sarcastically.

"No seriously! You should so audition with me! I bet you'd get the role!"

"Noooooo way," she said even though she really wanted to. "So where are you taking me?" She asked changing the subject.

"I was thinking of this Italian place in town? Does that sounds good to you?" He asked.

"How did you know Italian was my favourite?!" Ellen exclaimed.

"Lucky guess," he chuckled.

When they reached the restaurant the paparazzi were already waiting for them. Eddie took Ellen's hand,