01.

SUNGHOON'S POV 

 "sooo, what's your plan this weekend?" My friend asked, Jay. 

 "I don't have any, neither do i have a schedule for practice" I answered as he nodded. 

 "I'm actually pretty bored this past few days, and it sucks" Jake whined holding onto Jay's hand.

 "You're just bored, not pretty"Jake was about to complain when suddenly a loud thud was heard coming from outside, well specifically the room beside my apartment. We got up from the couch and went out to see what was happening, and to my surprise it was someone moving in from the room beside me. Nobody had ever moved to this room since the previous owner died due to suicide. 

 "quite interesting, can't believe she has the guts to move there" A comment coming from Jay as he stared at the girl who was beside the guy who brought her boxes full of her stuff here. 

 "I know right, she probably didn't know about it" Jake says which made me nod. Almost every one who rents apartments here always skips the room next to mine which was pretty normal since who wouldn't get scared living in a place where someone died in right? 

 "exactly. She doesn't know"I saw here look at us at a short period of time and then looked away and entered her apartment as if she didn't see us looking at her, what's with her? 

 "Let's go in now, I'm afraid she might creep her"

 "I know right, let's go" 

 —

 HAYOON's POV 

Currently looking around my newly moved apartment, i find the interior okay and the color. It fits me. People here had already given me stories why this apartment was vacant for a long time already. It was a pity that she died, it was actually a big waste, she was such a good person sadly death took over her. 

 Sitting on the couch as i looked around more, how i wish she's still alive. While spacing out i somehow manage to hear a knock from my door, i was confused. Who was it? Standing up, opening the door only to see a short girl standing, height about my shoulder level. 

 "wow, didn't expect you to be this tall" She mumbled. 

 "Btw, welcome!"Who is she? 

 "uhh... may i ask, who you are?" 

 "did i startled you? I'm sorry about that. Well I'm Soohee, Kang Soohee. I live next door" She say's pointing on the door next to mine.

 "Ouch!" Someone yelled interrupting our conversation and a loud thud was heard afterwards. Moving our gaze towards the sound only to see a guy on the floor groaning and two guys in front of the door who's laughing at him.I just stared at the three blank and said nothing, a chuckle was heard coming from Soohee, averted my look towards her and tilted my head a little. 

 "Sorry, that was just funny" She answered trying to compose her posture. 

 "What the hell!" The boy on the floor yelled, his jet black hair complimented his pale skin which was brighter than my future. 

 "Well, sorry. It was Jake's idea" 

 "Why was it mine!? you were the one who started it" 

 "it wasn't me, it was your plan" 

 "yeah it is, but you persuaded me to do it" 

 "but still" 

 "their noisy" I managed to say in the middle of their bickering, well it was honestly really noisy no they are together with all the whimpers that were heard from the guy on the floor who didn't even bothered standing up by himself. 

 "sorry about them, they're just being them" Soohee says as she gave me a warm smile. I nodded at her.

 "If i was him i would stand up the moment i fell" I respond, the girl nodded at my statement. I'm guessing she would also do the same. 

 "I'll just let them help me stand up or carry me"okay screw that part where i said that she'll do the same as me, their all the same. 

 "I'll enter now" Entering my apartment and closed the door leaving Soohee and the others outside standing. 

 "Not into something warm, okay" I heard her words from the other side, shaking my head and sat down once again. it was unpleasant. 

 — 

 "well that was kinda cold" The girl mumbled, her voice was loud which made it audible for the boys to hear. 

 "was that a happy face or a sad face?" Jake asked totally confused, the new girl just had a straight face. 

 "she should've be happy since she was welcomed with a warm greeting from her neighbours" Jay says as the other's nodded her head. 

 "maybe she's not into warm greetings" The other's also nodded at her words. 

 "she has a point" 

 "yeah, while she was cold"