05.

The night of the party had finally arrived. Sunghoon sighed in frustration, unable to tie his tie correctly. Well he didn't actually learned how to tie a tie since when someone teaches her how to tie a tie he would end up not listening and averting his attention towards something else.

 "Argh, I'm not going to use this anymore" Sunghoon groaned in frustration as he threw the tie near Jay.

 "Watch it!"Jay yelled as Sunghoon giggled. 

 "Hoon, we'll head out first" Jake says standing up and straightly went out. 

 "I'm not quite satisfied" Sunghoon says brushing his hair up in total frustration. 

 "Whatever"He says going out of his apartment, as soon as he stepped out Hayoon was also there locking her door. He stared at her as a smile formed on his lips. Hayoon turned around facing him as she looked at him from up and down scanning him. 

 "Hi"Sunghoon awkwardly started, wanting to have a conversation with this icy girl. Hayoon pursed her lips as she smiled a little. 

"hello."Her black flowy dress really complimented Hayoon's body together with her jet black wavy hair and really suits her. 

"You look good today, Hayoon" 

 "Thank you, Park Sunghoon. I would say the same thing with you, but it looks like somethings missing"Confusion hit Sunghoon, he was sure he didn't left anything. 

 "You're fit would look better with a necktie on"The girl says entering Sunghoon's apartment as she started searching for a tie. The boy was shocked by her sudden action yet also came to realization that Hayoon had just entered his apartment. Where he forgot to clean. 

 "Wait ha-"

 "Found it"Hayoon walked towards Sunghoon, as she stood in front of him. Leaning forwards a little so that she could tie his tie on him, Sunghoon was flustered as a tint of pink blush appeared on the boy's cheeks as it also heat up. The boy wasn't used to such close contact with girls, even if it's Soohee.

 "There, perfect. Shall we head out? Park Sunghoon?"

 "We shall, Eun Hayoon-sii"The two arrived at the lobby with eyes on them, Sunghoon was concerned that maybe Hayoon would feel anxious or threatened because of those amount of eyes watching her, yet it didn't even bothered the girl. She just continued following where Sunghoon was going. 

 "Don't you feel anxious or anything? Most of their eyes are on you"Hayoon shook her head, there were more eyes laid on her back when she was in secondary grade. That time when she literally burned the a whole classroom into dust. Much more eyes were looking at her furious and it didn't even tend to bother her. 

 "More eyes would land at you when you burn a whole room"The girl replied walking towards the beverage area, taking a glass of cocktail as she smiled at Sunghoon. 

 "I'll grab some of this drink" Hayoon says as she sips on her drink, the strong flavor leaving her throat.Sunghoon giggled and sat next to her after getting his cola. Hayoon looked at her weirdly while looking at her from up and down which confused Sunghoon, what does she want to say?

 "Why?" 

 "Such a weak drinker, I thought your a party guy that drinks alcoholic liquor here and there"Hayoon chuckled as she continued drinking on her cocktail meanwhile Sunghoon just stared at her in disbelief, The girl was quite straightforward with her words and doesn't pause her sentence. 

 "I just don't want to develop a bad habit, that is the reason why i don't want to drink alcoholic beverages" 

 "Hmm, well i guess the both of us are opposite kinds"

 "Why?" 

 "I drink, and you don't"Sunghoon was about to say something when Soohee walked forward towards the two as she smiled widely from ear to ear, Hayoon just stared at her softly. Soohee with her white dress was outstanding and it looks good on her. 

 "I see the both of you dating here"Hayoon looked at Sunghoon's direction, the boy only shrugged it's shoulder indicating that he didn't knew anything about it. 

 "Soohee, we are not dating okay? I'm just accompanying Hayoon here since she doesn't know anyone here that is why"Sunghoon strongly denied since he didn't want things to get awkward, Hayoon then placed her drink on the table as she stood up from her chair walking straight towards Soohee. 

 "Soohee-sii, can you accompany me outside?"Soohee nodded as the two started walking away without saying anything to Sunghoon, the boy didn't even received a goodbye from the two. Pursing his lips as he shook his head. 

 "I guess it's just you and me now, cola"

 ----- 

 "Hayoon, may i ask how old are you?" Soohe asked as the two stood outside watching the clear dark sky."19" 

 "19!? I've been calling you informally without honorifics, yet you're already an adult. I'm sorry about that... eonnie" 

 "How about you Soohee?" 

 "16"