03.

Hayoon was always greeted by Soohee who always wait for the perfect timing where she gets to see Hayoon and would end up calling her like always, and always made the girl felt welcome. Sadly Hayoon couldn't appreciate the girl's effort since no emotion had come to her senses, yet.

 "HAYOON!" The girl yelled and ran fast down the stairs just to catch her.

 "Yes?" Hayoon answered. 

 "Where are you going?" Soohee asked as she cling onto Hayoon's arm, the girl didn't like physical contact since she was little yet she just couldn't do anything to stop the girl from clinging onto her. 

 "just chill on the bench under the large tree" She answered 

 "Ohh, i also do that sometimes. I was going to the ice rink, do you wanna come?" Soohee says wanting the tall girl to come with her. Are they all ice skaters? Hayoon thought with that conclusion, since it looks like it. 

 "uh, are you also skating?" She asked. 

 "yes i know how to skate but I'm not a pro, honestly I'm just going to watch Sunghoon practice wanna come?" Soohee answered giving Hayoon a bright smile. the girl was hesitant for a bit but before she could decline the shorter one had already started walking, completely dragging her towards the ice rink. 

"The ice rink is just close here, that's why hoon chose to live here since it's much closer than his home" 

 "ohhh" 

 —

 As soon as they arrived a cold breeze greeted them as a soft and calming music ringed on their ear.

 "I guess he already started" Soohee says dragging Hayoon to sit near the glass. 

 "You can completely see him from here" She says fangirling and talking about how good Sunghoon was at this sport. It's like he was born on ice that can walk on it without slipping. Hayoon stayed silent as she stared at the guy gracefully gliding along the ice as the wind brushes his silky-smooth black hair, he looked like an angel on ice. Like ice was actually made for him and just him. 

 "Indeed" Hayoon replied to Soohee's long story. Their eyes was just fixed on him, and only him. Hayoon didn't knew what was it, but she thinks she's attracted towards the ice skates. The music stopped as the skating boy also stopped on his tracks and went near the glass to have a closer look of the familiar figures. 

 "oh, Soohee hi!" He yelled waiving a hand on the girl. His eyes traveled from Soohee to the girl sitting beside her, and to his surprise it was Hayoon. It somehow made him smile a little as he skated closer to them. 

 "so how was it?" He asked. 

 "as usual, you did it as usual. You didn't improved one bit Park Sunghoon!" Soohee answered hitting the glass with her palm. 

 "what do you think uhhh?" Sunghoon paused. He didn't knew who the girl was.

 "She's Hayoon" Soohee added.

 "where did you even get my name?" Hayoon asked.

 "from the owner of course" The girl answered. 

 "So, Hayoon. How was it?" Sunghoon asked wanting to have a good feedback from the girl.

 "you aren't that great as you described to me but it was okay. There's just a lot that needs to be improved"

"That was straightforward" The girl beside her mumbled. 

 "that was just a warm-up"

 "which explains the false descriptions" Said Hayoon. 

 "sooo- wanna try skating Hayoon?" Soohee asked breaking the tense atmosphere between the two. Hayoon refused to skate with them and insisted to just go without her, the girl just pursed her lips not wanting to annoy Hayoon as she went down to the rink. Hayoon was just there, on the bleachers. Watching the two having a race on ice, She was just there. Blinking, breathing, watching. Soohee waved at her from across the rink as Hayoon replied with a nod. The two were smiling having fun, enjoying. 

 "Happy, enjoying or characterized by well-being and contentment, also a flattering feeling that people feel when they are excited or the feeling of joy" the girl mumbled looking at the two with empty eyes. 

 "Hayoon, are you sure you don't want to join?" Soohee asked the girl responded by shaking her head. 

 "I don't know how to skate" She answered honestly. 

 "I'll teach you!" Yelled Sunghoon. 

 "no thank you" Hayoon say's walking out of the rink leaving the two their unannounced. 

 "okay, guess she doesn't want to join" Sunghoon mumbled.