04.

Days had passed and Hayoon didn't get a chance to get out and get some fresh air. She locked herself inside her apartment not stepping a foot out, others tried to approach her and knock on her door only to get no response on their attempts. Opening her door as Hayoon stepped out, yet what a coincidence she Sunghoon also just got out of his apartment with his skates on his left hand. 

 "ohh, I'm quite surprise you got out" Sunghoon teased early in the morning. Hayoon didn't get the joke as she nodded and walked ahead of him. Sunghoon just pursed his lips following her.

 "so, where are you going?" The boy tries to reach out to her once again and didn't expect an answer this time. Yet to his suprise, she answered. 

 "a cafe" 

 "why?" Hayoon let out a sigh. 

 "to meet someone" he nodded at her statement. Sunghoon was actually curious about the sudden actions of Hayoon which made him decide to follow the girl on the way to this so called cafe. 

 "i see that you're having fun following me while holding those skates" She says which caught him off guard. He didn't knew that they had already walked passed the ice rink which led him to his grave and got caught. He cleared his throat. 

"Well, i also feel like going to the cafe and get a drink before practice you know, it's cold in the rink" Sunghoon giggled. She nodded and continued walking completely ignoring the boy. The two entered the cafe, Hayoon went straight to a certain seat meanwhile Sunghoon walked towards the counter to buy some drinks for himself. 

 "Are you Mr. Lee?" Hayoon asked as she sat at the chair opposite to him. 

 "yes, I'm guessing your Eun Hayoon" the man says. The girl nodded, a paper was given to her afterwards. 

 "is this her birth certificate?" She asked as Mr. Lee nodded. 

 "I got it from her previous orphanage, I'm hoping that this will help" 

 "thank you" Hayoon dryly response bowing at the man. 

 "I'm off" He says standing up from his seat as he left the cafe. Sunghoon took the chance to sit infront of Hayoon. 

 "What's that?" he asked. 

 "a paper" 

 "no, what's in it?" 

 "writings" 

 "ohh... want some coffee?" Sunghoon offered, yet the girl just turned it down. 

 "i already had enough caffeine for today" Hayoon said as she went out of the cafe leaving Sunghoon. 

 "What was that? is she a drug dealer?" Sunghoon mumbled and sipped his coffee. 

 —————— 

 Hayoon went back to her apartment after seeing the man earlier. While she was taking her key from her bag, the girl noticed someone at her neighbor's door. 

 "Your Sunghoon's neighbor right?" The voice asked. Hayoon averted her look towards the direction of the voice, she was puzzled since she didn't knew who the guy is. 

 "Oh, I'm Jake. You might see me here often with Sunghoon, also Soohee wants to give this back to you" Reaching out a silver necklace with a small sized diamond pendant on. She accepted it as she noticed it was hers, yet she's confused on how did her necklace ended up with Soohee? They just had contact like five minutes ago and now a friend of her's returning the necklace to Hayoon. 

 "She said you left it on the rink, I'll get going now. I still need to visit hoon at the ice rink. I'll be off" Jake waved as he completely left. A sigh escaped from Hayoon's lips as she stared at her door, 

"since when did this came off?" That question continued to linger onto Hayoon's mind as soon as she entered her apartment. She was sure that the necklace wouldn't come off yet it did. Sadly. 

 "It's been a week since mom called or texted. Did she already let me go?" She mumbled eating on her newly opened chips, as she chewed on the crunchy circle. While chilling she heard a knock on her door, once again confusion hit her. Who was that knocking? Going towards the door as she opened it revealing Sunghoon. 

 "Hi" Sunghoon shyly greeted as he waved his hand softly. Hayoon wasn't sure what brings Sunghoon here when they just met last week. 

 "Yes?" 

 "Would you like to join the party?" Hayoon hesitated for a while, a party? She never been to one before. The only party she went to was the welcome party for her dad when she was six. 

 "A party? Where?" It isn't bad to try something new right? It is truly different from her style and taste yet she also want to experience new things, you won't know if it's good or not, not until you try it. 

 "At the lobby, later. Our landlord wants everyone to enjoy since it's already the end of the month that's why" 

 "So... would you mind going to the party with me?"