02.

HAYOON'S POV 

 A week had passed already, i just spent the day doing nothing on my apartment rather than eating and sleeping since my work happens to start next week so i still have a lot of time to spare and relax for a while. 

 Wanting to get some fresh air outside making me stand up from bed and walk outside. I sat on the bench near the building and decided to stay there for a while, luckily that seat was shaded by the tree preventing it to be hot the weather was also cool so it's relaxing.While staring at the huge tree, my pe​riph​er​al vision a person walking towards me. I pretended to not see that person, closing my eyes and relaxed my neck. 

 "Can you make some space?" The person asked. I opened my eyes and averted my sight towards that person, oh it's the guy on the floor.Without answering i moved and made room for him to sit down, He didn't say anything and just sat next to me silently. The both of us stared at the large tree where it's leaves are starting to fall one by one. 

 "You know, everybody seemed to skip that room that you had just rented. Why did you chose that?" He asked.I stayed quiet for a while. 

 "oka-"

 "i don't care if someone died in that apartment"this time he was the one who was quiet. 

 "you didn't seem bothered by it" 

 "i know" 

 "by the way, I'm Sunghoon ever heard of me?" He asked. 

 THIRD PERSON'S POV 

 "I'm not into knowing nor remembering persons, i hope you get the hint" 

 "okay, you never heard of me got it. Also I'm a professional figure skater, I already had a lot competitions and won those bringing home a gold medal together with a golden trophy" Sunghoon brag while making some gestures that compliments his words. Hayoon was just silent at his side listening to his words. 

 "What's a professional figure skater doing on that shitty and small apartment? shouldn't famous people like you live lowkey on their luxurious house?" Hayoon spatted at him, well she was right. Most people who's famous like him lives on luxurious homes that didn't even bother stepping onto a rigged house. 

 "well, consider me as a different person. I prefer living a normal life, being happy" The girl nodded at his words, fascinating yet a not so interesting human being. 

 "are you still a student?" He asked. Hayoon nodded. She was on her fourth year of collage. 

 "So you chose to be a strong independent woman and moved out of your house?" Sunghoon's unstoppable mouth said again, the girl looked at him with a blank expression. 

 "My father taught me to be a strong independent woman when i was still seven years old knowing that i am different from everyone in this world. And i didn't moved out, i ran away" Those words she left to him confused, Standing up as she left the scene and Sunghoon there hanging. 

 "okay, i guess..." 

 "Sunghoon!" He heard someone yelled, guessing that it was Soohee. 

 "what do you want now? I know I'm handsome, want an autograph?" 

 "ew no dude, also I saw the new girl coming back to her room I'm guessing she was outside" She said. 

 "she was with me" Sunghoon says confidently which made Soohee a bit excited. 

 "Wait what!?? tell me the full details what happened?" Soohee yells running towards hoon literally jumping towards the bench. 

 "we just had a dry talk that's all" The boy answered which made Soohee frown.

 "dry talk?"

 "yes, an interesting dry talk" Sunghoon stood up as a small smile plastered onto his lips, leaving Soohee on the bench puzzled and curious about what had happen a minute ago. 

 "i see that sunghoon oppa has a crush" She teased after seeing the small smile on the boy's face. 

 "no i don't , stop spreading shits" 

 "sure i won't "

 HAYOON'S POV 

 I had just moved in and now I'm going to be the gossip of everyone here, quite exciting and fun i guess yet also annoying as fuck. I didn't want to be a little more known here, i just wanted to stay here away from the others. 

 "Hayoon, where are you? when are you coming home?we're worried sick here, where the fuck are you?Hayoon, we are not joking here. Where are you?"

 YOU BLOCKED THIS NUMBER 

 "I'm not leaving traces of me, no, not no more"