You Made Time To See Me

Srry for any typos<3

Alright, so tonight's the night I go to dinner with my family to tell them my choir in going to state. They're going to be thrilled... right?

As I'm getting ready, I get a text from my dad saying he's just going to to pick us all up which is fine.

•••1 hour later•••

My dad just came and knocked on the door letting me know he's here. As I walk up to the door, I stop at the mirror I have by the door to make sure I look presentable.

"Hey dad." I greet with a warm smile and small hug.
"Hey TayTay. The bothers are in the car. You ready?" He asks making sure.
"So ready. You guys are gonna be pumped!" I exclaim excitedly.
"I bet!" My dad exclaims back.

As we get into the car, I'm greeted by my brother and mom.

"Hey Teffy! Head you got some news?" He greets with a question.
"Oh my god yes! Y'all are gonna love it!" I tell them.
"Of course we will baby girl." My mother replies.

•••At said restaurant•••

As we get seated in our booth, I'm asked about the news.

"So, Teffy," Austin begins. "What is this news you have?" He questions.
"Ok so don't freak out or anything, but it hade to do with the NYCHS choir..." I lead them on.
"Are they terminating it?!" My mom frantically asks.
"Oh my god- Mom no. The choir is like the biggest thing at the school. There's 113 kids in it. They're going to terminate the choir." I inform her.
"Oh thank goodness." She sign in relief.
"This is good news!" I say happily.
"Well what is it?" Dad asks.
"Well, it's great news that had to do with the choir on my part and on the kids' parts." Right as I say that the waitress comes up to take out drink orders..
"Hey, my name's Este what can I get y'all to drink this evening?" She asks happily.
"Uhm, I'll just have a white wine and a water please?" I order.
"I'll take a water," my mother orders.
"Of course! Now what can I get you boys?" She asks kindly.
"Can I just get a Coke please?" Austin's order surprises no one, as he is the biggest if backs.
"I'll have a water as well." My dad says.
"Alright. I'll have those drinks out to you as son as possible?" She informs.

Suddenly Austin chimes up and says, "Alright, so what's this news, Teffy?" he asks.
"Alright so... don't scream guys. But the NYCHS choir is going to state!" I excitedly tell them.
"Oh my goodness baby. This is your dream!" My amazing mother states.
"It has been a goal of mine to help raise these kids in terms of choir from the poverty of choir to the incredible choir they are now so it means a lot!" I exclaim my excitement.
"Good job Teffy." Austin says blandly.
"Austin Kingsley Swift! Show your sister some respect! This is huge!" My father scolds.
"Please." My mother requests.
"Ok." Is all Austin replies with. I though he'd be really happy about this too. I guess not. He'll see what I mean by incredible choir November 16!

••••••

Srry for the short chapter I ran out of thinks😭

Ily wildest dreams🤟🏼