do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways..

It's bellys birthday today..
I decide to get her a card.
Nina gets her little card with 50 dollars inside it..
She comes down and everyone wishes her a happy birthday..  everyone gives belly her gift
Nina gose first
Then stevm gives her a dress
Mom gives her a bracelet
Laurel gives her plushie
And jere gives her shoes. Which are two sizes two small "oh they are a 4" belly says disappointed "yeah u like" he asks
"She's a 6" I say laughing jere looks away a year if dating and the idiot couldn't check her Shoe size "it's ok we can change them"
Belly sasy and he just nods I give belly my gift a card with 40 dollars in it "thanks conrad" she said. I nodded looking away.

"Hey wanna go to the beach later"  I ask Nina she nods "but well figure out a question first" she says and I nod "you know it's so crazy like why is micro plastic so oberstudied anyway.. there's so many issues." Steven says and I look up at Nina her eyes look at me the same way "steven u are a genius!" Inget up patting him on the back he just looks confused "u just gave us the perfect question" Nina explains.

We decide to hit the beach.. I see Nina wear a bikini and lay down in the sun..  fuck she looks like a goddess. Her curves in the beatiful blue bikini makes her look like a fucking model, I can't belive I went this long without realizing hiw drop dead gorgeous she is..
I lay down next to her and we talk.. mom and laurel are sitting next to us
"You know Dan's been a pain in the ass lately" Nina says I feel a sence of relief
"Break up with him" I shrug I feel mom and laurel look in ny direction Nina dose to "not everything is as casual as you and Linda connie" she says and I smile.. "im going for a swim" she says "I'll join in a bit" I say as she runs off "Connie did u end things with Linda." Mom asks the minute she's gone "me and Linda weren't even together it was just casual hookups" I say and ny mom rolls her eyes "if u could only get a girl like nina" Laurel says "if only.." I say I'm staring at her fuck she's beautiful "Connie..." mom looks at me with taht look "whatever mom ok, like u said way put of my leauge" I say as Jeremiah and belly sit next to us.. "but if u like her then u should atleast give it a shot" mom says again "I don't want to ruin our friendship" I say and I can feel belly looking at me again.. "so u like Nina?" Jeremiah asks I don't answer "so conrad no more linda" steven asked "they were just hookups buddies" Laurel says and steven nods..
"Ok so we're carzy about Nina now got it!" Steven said I laugh I see Nina walk over and I shoot everyone a look "If anyone of u say one word I swear" I say.. I act as If nothing just happened "the water is way to cold" Nina says grabbing a towel.. "u didn't come" she said "yeah sry I got caught up talking about me and linda" I say to her.. and she laughs. "Whatever she was ugly anyway"
And I laugh..

After we all came home from the beach.
Me and Nina decided to get acai bowls and work in the Cafe..  "so tell me about dan" I say to her "see it's like one minute he's all over me and then the other he's just like this controlling asshole.. he's way to jealous of u"
She says I smile "maybe he should be" I say I see Nina freeze for a minute before acting like she heard nothing..  *ouch.*
"I think I'm gonna end it" she says I feel another hope of glimmer in my eyes.  "I'll do it tonight I can't deal with him telling me what to do all the time" she says and I nod.
Nina has always been considered the pretty girl on campus she's knows everyone she can work up a whole fucking room..
So to think that I'm not the only one fully and utterly obsessed with her dosent bother me.. but at the same time it pisses me off.
"Ok then, but remember there us a party at the club today were all going kay" I say and she nods..