the thought of who i though u were it makes me sick

"Finally" I say and Nina puts her hands up
She's kept a distance from me these past few days, it's awkward, I finally fucked it up again.. "ur done?" Mom aks "ugh no but weven done enough reasherch to finally start the main project!" She says it's that laugh again the ones taht like a little kid. God I feel myself falling in love...

"Now well qork tomorrow cuz like it's the fourth of July!" Nina says and I nod
I spent the day with the boys for the fireworks jere included "hey so um Nina she's great..  ur good togther" he says to make conversion I don't know why I've gotten over the fact that they cheated but I just can't seem to get over that betrayal "u gonna steal.her buddy" I say "con com on man" jere says. I just shrug "look I'm sorry ok" he says "sorry disent fix anything" I say I see mom and laurel and belly and Nina come outside therr all ready and setting up the food.. me and jere dont stop.
"Ok what do u want me to do.. I've apologized I'm genuinely sorry!!! I know I hurt u man.. but fucking hell ur not ready to listen my side if the story!" He scremes
"Idfc wht your side of the story is.. u hooked with my girl! Then didn't feel bad about then instead of telling me u went out of ur way to lie to me! And hide it from me! That is the only story taht matters taht is the only thruth I know!" I screme.. and jere just stands belly stands next to Jim now i feel another wave of anger "you know WHT just tell me this what did he do that I didn't.. come on belly there must be somthing!" I ask and she just looks away "did he says somthing did he know somthing I didn't because for God's sake belly if u would have just told me what I was doing wirng I would fixed everything!!! I would have made thing work!!!  I say they dint answer they both look away.. I scoff walking away.

___________
A/n hey guys sry for the short chps been busy lately..