Astro's lack of sleep😔

Astro lays down in a fluffy carpet thinking about how horrible his day has been. He couldn't even catch a break since everyone was partying downstairs."Things can't get worse...Right?" Astro grumbled into the carpet. Sadly...It did get worse. Glisten TELEPORTED A DOG INTO HIS ROOM. It wasn't any dog..It was a completely white dog with no eyes,no nose and had stray beams of green and yellow light bouncing off of it."What..." Astro backed away from the weird dog. "I am Bec.Becquerel." The dog spoke. "What do you WANT?" ASSTRO hissed. "You have to be a homestuckie...It's part of the prophecy.." "WHAT prophecy?" ASSTRO put his hands on his head. "THE PROPHECY." "About what?" "I don't know...Just do it." Becquerel teleported away in a green flash. "OW!!! FUCK YOU! YOU DAMN DOG!!" ASSTRO shook his fist at the dog. 

Pebble and Goob were having an awful tea party. "Do something other than being NICE." Pebble growled. "Wait...Dogs can talk?" Goob questioned. "I'm not a dog.I'm a homestuck Troll that just looks like a dog." Pebble barked. "W-What's a homestuck?" Goob looked extremely confused."Ugh...You're so boring." Pebble got up and went to the bar. Goob was sadden by that. He just wanted to be friends with talking dog or...Whatever he actually was. He didn't want to go to the party since he doesn't like those types of parties. Becquerel teleported in front of him. "W-Who are you?" Goob jumped back. "413." Becquerel teleported away. Goob thought that maybe he should probably stop drinking Teagans weird teas after that.

 Goob thought that maybe he should probably stop drinking Teagans weird teas after that

This...Is Becquerel.DO NOT TRUST HIM.