KISSING

Astro was licking a chair and PISSING EVERYWHERE. "We have to put him down..." Boxten whimpered like a little BITCH!👿."No! He's fine!" Poppy sighs disappointedly.Astro ran around in circles to bite his fluffy white tail."He's not himself anymore! He's gone feral!!" Boxten cried. "Grrrrr...BARK BARK!" Pebble growls at Astro. "Astro...Don't bite him." Shelly grumbles. Astro bites Pebble's tail but it backfired. Astro's teeth chipped from biting the alive rock."ROAR!!!" Astro ran outside into the night. Astro Howled at the moon but nothing changed..."GRRRRRR!!! CURSE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE HERE!!" He shrieked. When he said that he started glowing RED?! His arms ripped through his blanket and more fur grew on his chest. He's now in his SIGMA WOLF GRIND!!! 

Astro licked his paws and rubbed them together to make

Astro licked his paws and rubbed them together to make...Moon juice. What's Moon juice? Werewolf spit.He drank it and went into rage mode.NO ONE COULD STOP HIM NOW!! Becquerel showed up in front of him. "Quit howling.You woke me up." Becquerel told him calmly. "Oh...Ok." Astro whimpered and walked into his room. But other important things were happening...Like Shelly and Vee...Romance 😱😱."UwU...Vee..Will you be my girlfriend,Fiancé and Wife?" Shelly looked at her with cute eyes."I hate you." Vee kissed Shelly sweetly.

" Vee kissed Shelly sweetly