Astro RIZZ Party

Astro...Is now single...AND READY TO MINGLE!! But who would want to mingle with...A werewolf dog thing?!.Shrimpo..THATS WHO!!! Astro winked at the shrimp from far away. "Hey baby gurl...Let me be the howl to your werewolf." Asstro smirked."I HATE YOU!!" Shrimpo growled. "But I need a Werewolf mate!!" Astro whimpered."I don't want YOU!" Shrimpo kissed Cosmo....WHAT!?! "You're with HIM?" Astro snarls."Because I love him." Shrimpo nuzzles against him. "Just one time..." Astro looks down at him."Fine.." Shrimpo whispers. After that...

Shrimpo was PREGNANT😱😱 with TWINS??! And was in his bed in pain. Astro was the FATHER😦😦. He of course was NOT around for him. Astro is a horrible partner!!! Shrimpo growled."If only someone would help me.." The window in his room cracked open to reveal a beautiful butterfly! Not really...It was an UGLY ONE."I got some good advice for you! Shrimpo!" The Twisted smiles suspiciously."W-What?" Shrimpo stood closer to her. "Don't look for any hope for Astro being a good partner or father." Shrimpo winced as The Twisted giggles. "Also...Hey!...Kill your babies after they're born." The Butterfly says."NO WAY!!" Shrimpo covers his belly. "Those babies will kill a lot of Toons if you don't kill them!" Twisted Flutter rolled her eyes. "WHY SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU! YOU'RE EVIL!!" Shrimpo hissed. "Fine...But don't expect anything good from them." She flew out of the window.

" She flew out of the window