3/14

"Today is a day. Today is tomorrow! And so is Yesterday!" Poppy smiled as she write in her diary .What she didn't know was that it was a full moon tonight😱😱😱. Goob and Scraps were trying to find a way to find that suspicious white dog...What was Astro doing? Talking to that same suspicious dog. "You're what?" Astro looked at the dog in shock."I'm not telling you..It's not about what I am. It's about what you are." Becquerel stood there. "You just told me you're a god dog...What the hell does that mean? You're just a white dog." Asstro rolled his eye."Are you stupid? You've seen me teleport.." Becquerel growls. "Ok..Glisten can teleport and he's not god." Asstro tapped his foot."Ok...I can see exactly where your first hat is." Becquerel wags his tail. "WHERE?" ASSTRO immediately got up. "In Dandy's room." Becquerel teleported away. Astro stared at where that dog was. It didn't really matter. It was nighttime anyways. Astro went outside to see the moon when something HAPPENED 😱. He started to howl and snarl. He was becoming a...Werewolf? The weird thing about it was that his ears and tail were completely white like Becquerel's...THAT DAMN DOG TURNED HIM INTO A WEREWOLF👿.

Asstro pounced onto Vee who was also walking outside. "Ew...You're a werewolf???" Vee just laid down under him. "You need to FIX this!" Astro growled. "Ask the Pebble guy." Vee pushed him off. Asstro ran off to Pebble...Pebble was doing something along the lines of disturbing. Pebbles was chewing on the hand of another Pebble...? Wait...Were there more Pebbles..? "Hey.Asstro..Quit showing off your ass to everyone. You're gross." "Are you seriously calling me gross?! You're eating your own self!" ASSTRO ears went down. "Ok..You're like a dog werewolf." Pebble walks away. "Whatever." Astro also went his separate way.

" Astro also went his separate way