Sora's Bio

Name: Sora
Age:13
Height:150
Race: Human

Personality: determined, organized, strong-hearted, smart, Kind and quick-witted

Likes: protecting her loved ones

Dislike: Zanza, Mechon (Formerly), Losing People, Failed to Pervent The Future seen in her Visions, Edwin black, orcs, demons, oboro, USF, ryuuji kuroi, kiryu sabato,

Weapon:

Power:

: Powerful attack with a larger blade in a straight line ahead. Deals double damage to Mechon.

: Strengthens the weapons of the party. Allows normal weapons to damage Mechon.

: Generates a barrier that protects the party from enemy Talent Arts of the same level or lower.

: Gives the targeted party member a greater chance to dodge physical attacks.

: Ranged ether blast that inflicts and nullifies effects.

: Reduces physical and ether damage taken. Percentage (30-75%) depends on this Art's level.

: Damages all enemies around the user and inflicts topple on enemies suffering from break.

: Strips away enemy buffs and causes bleed damage in a frontal cone. -

Damages single target. Attacking the target's back will cause double damage. One of Sora's initial arts. - Restores HP to a single ally. One of Sora's initial arts. -

Damages single target. Attacking the target's side will reduce Physical Defence. Learnt at Level 3.

- Damages multiple enemies in front of Sora, inflicts Break and fills Talent Gauge. Learnt at Level 5.

- Reduces aggro and increases damage of next physical Art. Learnt at Level 10.

- Damages and inflicts Break on a single target. A side hit may inflict Slow. Learnt at Level 14.

- Damages single target. Dazes if target is Toppled. Learnt at Level 23.

- Sacrifices half of Sora's current HP to refill a portion of her Talent Gauge. Learnt at Level 32.