Happy Birthday, Eddie

We all walk through the forest with extreme caution. I am taking the lead while everyone follows close behind. I have my pistol in my hand just in case of an emergency. Suddenly we all hear Ben scream and everyone turns around and I am my pistol.

Ben: "Sorry, I stepped on a twig."

Brooklyn: "Ugh, come on man."

Sammy: "You done gave me a heart attack!"

Kenji: "I should step on you."

Darius: "It's okay, Ben. We're all on edge."

Yasmina: "And lost."

Sammy: "Yeah, we've been out here for a while now. Darius, we sure we're still headed towards the park?"

Brooklyn: "Well, we'd be sure if I still had my phone,because it has a GPS, a compass app, and is also a phone!" Yasmina then pushes Brooklyn back.

Yasmina: "Sammy didn't steal your phone! No one stole your phone! Can we please stop talking about the phone?"

Ben: "You guys! You guys, you guys, you guys. Could you all yell at each other quieter, please?"

"My fellow campers, chill! What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next." We all look at Kenji in disapproval and in a questionable look.

Me: "Kenji shut up and let the expert handle this."

Kenji: "Ryan I got this. Since I'm obviously leadership material... I'll do this. And my first decree as leader is for everyone to stop talking and just listen to Ryan."

Me: "That's the first smart thing you said this entire walk. And like I said... let the expert handle th-"

Darius: "I know where we are! We're by the Carnotaurus paddock. I thought this place looked familiar." He then runs in that direction. I look around at my surroundings and holy shit he's right.

Kenji: "Am I am excellent leader or Wha-" Before he could say anything I punch him in the balls and he falls down in pain.

Me: "Another word and next time, it will be worse." I say as I run towards Darius. The rest follow behind.

Darius: "I remember the fence. The broken.... ripped down fence..." We saw the fence broken.

Me: "I'm assuming it wasn't like this before huh?"

Ben: "That means.... that means Toro is out here with us."

Darius: "Now we have to deal with the Indominus and Toro. Hold on, how do you know about Toro?"

Yasmina: "We all know. Kenji told us like the day before it happened." She said as she passed Darius while Darius looked at Kenji.

Kenji: "In my defense, me saving you was super cool."

Darius: "We know this enclosure is North of the main park. So if we just keep on going in that direction, we'll hit the visitor center."

Kenji: "Yes, exactly what I was thinking as leader, which I am. Follow m-" I cut him off before he could finish.

Me: "Negative. Toro did not escape.... he was freed. You can see the metal gates are being pushed down and towards the outside of the enclosure. Toro is not big enough or strong enough to do that. The Indominus isn't trying to kill us.... it wants to toy with us." Everyone looks at me shocked and terrified. Especially Ben.

Darius: "So Ryan what do we do?"

Me: "We try to find shelter. Some of us still have open wounds and I don't wanna have to cut someone's hand because they got an infection." I the start walking ín a certain direction as the girls follow them Kenji.