The Cattle Drive

I sat on a chair as Darius was telling a scary camp fire story. It was pretty good as I was on the edge of my seat. Meanwhile Ben was holding on tight to Kenji's arm. But Kenji didn't mind as he was too focused on the story.

Darius: "We thought it'd be fun.... we thought we'd be safe.... but we didn't realize the horrors of the island.... claws.... teeth.... screaming.... So much screaming"

Ben: "H-how much screaming?"

Kenji: "Shh! He's getting to the good part."

Darius: "The T-Rex stalked closer.... her jaws open wide...." Before Darius could continued a bright light hit him and we heard a picture being taken. We all looked and saw Brooklyn who took a picture of Darius.

Me: "Really Pinkie?"

Brooklyn: "What? It's for my followers. Keep telling your little." As she went back to recording on her phone. Seriously someone take her phone.

Darius sighed and put his hoodie on to continue the story.

Darius: "The T-Rex stalk-" Before Darius could finish, he was again interrupted by Brooklyn.

Brooklyn: "Dang it, out of storage."

Kenji: "Ugh!!"

Me: "Listen woma- God someone please take her phone!"

Brooklyn: "Sorry. I just don't want to delete my picture on Everest." She shows Sammy the picture and Sammy is mesmerized. I don't care just someone please take her phone.

Darius: "Maybe I should start over."

Ben: "Or you can not start at all." Ben exclaimed as he tightened his grip on Kenji.

Kenji: "Dude chill he's not even telling the story and how is your grip this strong!?"

Me: "Stand aside Darius." Everyone then looks at me including Yasmina who was doing her own thing. Darius does as told and sits down somewhere else. I then grab some water and put the campfire out which puts us in the dark of night.

Ben: "Aghh!!!!" Ben screamed in fear as he was scared of the dark. I think the kid is scared of anything. I grab my flashlight and shine it on my face. Which captures the attention of everyone and Brooklyn starts recording.

Me: "As the sun set over Jurassic World, the park's power grid failed, plunging the island into darkness. In the silence, Claire heard the distant echo of a Tyrannosaurus rex roar, much closer than it should have been. She sprinted toward the control room, but stumbled upon something horrifying..." Everyone starts huddling up together as they were both scared and intrigued. Especially Brooklyn who was still recording.

Kenji: "What did she find...?"

Me: "An abandoned stroller with bloody, tiny handprints smeared across the seat. Suddenly, the ground trembled beneath her as a pack of velociraptors emerged from the shadows, their eyes gleaming with hunger. In the last flicker of dying emergency lights, Claire realized she was completely surrounded, and the raptors weren't the only ones hunting tonight.... as something else was too...." Just then something grabbed Kenji's shoulders.

Kenji: "AGHHH!!!!" As Kenji turned around, he saw only me smirking.

Me: "How was that for a scary story Mr. VIP?"

Sammy: "I think I just had a heart attack...."

Me: "Your welcome cow girl. Now let's go inside before it starts raining."

Ben: "WAY AHEAD OF YOU!" Ben was running back inside like if his life depended on it. We all follow behind and walk inside as it starts raining. Yasmina went and sat down next her and Sammy started talking with her being all in Yasmina's space. As Darius, Kenji, Brooklyn amd Ben then started talking about what just happened outside. I however couldn't care less and walked in my room and sat at my desk. I was about to turn on my computer but someone knocked on my door. I sighed in frustration and got up and slightly opened the door to see it was Kenji and Brooklyn.