Welcome to Jurassic World

As I slowly woke up, I felt a pain in my arm and I quickly figured that I dislocated my arm. I then saw everyone slowly waking up while groaning from the crash.

Me: "Is everyone okay?"

Yasmina: "Is everyone...?" She chuckled and then opens her door and walked out of the van and slammed the door.

Sammy: "Yaz wait!" She opened the back doors and ran out while tripping over. "Yasmina"

I helped everyone out of the van even though my arm hurts like shit

Yasmina: "We're not okay!"

Sammy: "Yaz--"

Yasmina: "We're in the middle of a jungle with a monster dinosaur, and you..... you-" She said as she looked back at Sammy.

Brooklyn: "Destroyed our only way to get help and lied about it! I told you guys!"

Darius: "You did take Brooklynn's phone? Why? What were you doing?"

Brooklyn: Probably trying to erase my video of her taking those samples from the Sinoceratops. And you knew about the Indominus rex, because you were snooping around Dr. Wu's office when I ran into you. I knew it!"

Sammy: "I didn't mean to destroy the phone. I fell on it when the zipline came down and--"

Ben: "But you did steal it? You had it that whole time and didn't tell us?"

Me: "Hold up for a minute.... Brooklyn what were you doing in Wu's office?"

Brooklyn: "I... It doesn't matter. I didn't break our only way to call for help and then lie about it! This is not my fault! This is her fault! She--"

Sammy: "I'm here to spy!" We all looked at her in shock as soon as she said that.

Those were honestly the last words I expected her to say but hey, what are you gonna do?

Sammy: "For a company called Mantah Corp."

Me: "Mantah Corp.?"

Kenji: "What's that?"

Me: "A bioengineering company. Rivals of Mr. Masrani. They wanted to recreate dinosaurs but Wu beat them to it. So they've been trying their best to steal stuff from our park."

Ben: "You doomed us all for some lousy company!?"

Sammy: "Our ranch was in trouble, so my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some...shady people. We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything...unless I spied for them. Use the behind-the-scenes access I'd get at camp to gather info from Wu's lab, and DNA from dinos, and whatever else they needed. But then Brooklynn caught on, and I got scared, and then everything went wrong." She then ran up and grabbed Yasmina's hand. "This is the last thing I wanted to happen."

Yasmina scoff and looks back at Sammy.

Yasmina: "To be next to a broken van on Killer Dinosaur Island? Hey, me, too! What are the odds?" She says sarcastically at Sammy who has started sobbing a little.

Sammy: "Yaz, I-"

Yasmina: Was it all a lie, wanting to be friends? Pretending you cared about... You just needed someone to hide what you were doing. Tell me I'm wrong."

Sammy continues sobbing a little as she looks down in sadness. This is starting to get sad as I do not blame Sammy.

Yasmina: "I'm such an idiot" She then starts walking away from Sammy.

Sammy: "You are wrong! I just didn't know how to say it, how to explain to you. Just because I spied doesn't change who I am." Sammy tried to grab Yasmina's hand but Yasmina pushes her hand away.