In trash we trust

(the Garbage)

A Radioactive Dumpster. That's what This Place can be Accurately be Described. The Garbage, North of the Cordon. Used by the Soviets to Dump Vehicles and Cranes  After being Contaminated by Radiation During the Chernobyl Disaster of 1986. A place filled with Bandits, and Numerous Anomalies.

A Heavy fog looms over the Area. The Clouds, Grey as it has always Been in this Area of the Zone. Blind Dogs that Roams around the Roads, in Search of Food. The Flesh moves as They Scattered around the areas of the Garbage, with Innumerable Pain as They squeal, Their Primal Instinct, the Only thing that is making them to Pursue living. As the Boars Graze the Grass of the Garbage, Ramming into Unfortunate Stalkers who Dare Approach one in their Path Deeper into the Garbage, or just Going by.

The Trees and Brush of the Garbage are Dull in colour. Swaying in the Cold wind, in various shades of Green or Orange as they Make the Cacophonous noise of Rustling Leaves.

.

.

.

.

"Anton" Says a Man in an Orange SS-P9 Hazmat Suit. The Man is Looking at the Man named Anton, in a Disapproving Look.

"What?" He replied as Anton Turned around to face to the Man.

"You, Anton. Professor Sakharov Wants you to Focus on the Task at Hand. He already lectured you about this back at base, Didn't he?. Now, Go back to Detecting for More Artifacts. I'll be here on Guard in case any Pesky Bandits come and try to Rob us."

"Can i At least get a Bit of Special Treatment?. I am Your brother after all." Anton says smugly.

"Just because You're my Brother, doesn't mean you will get Any Special Treatment while i am with you." He hefts his M4A1 rifle On to His shoulder.

Anton Nods. Remembering the "Little" Lecture he had with Professor Sakharov Back at the Yantar Base. It was the first time he heard Professir Sakharov being so vocal, for a better term.

"Yeah yeah. Alright."

.

.

.

Four beeps Echoed across the Anomalous Area, as Anton's Echo Artifact Locator detects an artifact. Anton lobs a Bolt at a Point in the Anomalous Field, and there appeared an Artifact Infront of him as the Bolt lands on it's Trajectory.

"A Meatchunk. Might fetch a Few Thousand rubles back at Yantar."

"Store that Artifact in the Artifact Container, Anton. Professor Fedir did Ask us that if we Find any Meatchunk Artifacts, we will send it to him."

Anton took His time in Placing the Artifact in the Container, Unlatching it from his Backpack and Opening the seal, where He carefully puts the Artifact into the Container.

As it is Done, Anton Walks up to the Man.

"Igor, Now what?. You were the One Briefed on about our Little Objective here."

Anton said, Looking at the Man now named as 'Igor', with a Confused look as he Checks his Gas Mask for any Leaks.

"Well, First things First. We go Back to Yantar Mobile Science Lab. It's not a Safe Day today, Reports State that an Emission will Occur in a Few Hours. so. Best decision right now is to go Back to Base."

Anton Nods.

"You owe me Vodka."

---------------------------------------------------------